ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 92
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:14 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
I think he plays more relaxed on the road.
He probably eats less sugar on the road.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:15 PM 01-18-2021
Josh Allen to me is a more wild and reckless Roethlisberger.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yep, it needed to happen. :-)
I tried to get them to just fan trash trash talk “like normal” but they couldn’t stay at that level. They just had to show their ass.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:16 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's not good for the women who choose not to be raped.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:17 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That’s a fair comparison, although Allen is a little more athletic.

But the Big Rape went to 3 Super Bowls and won 2. I’m pretty sure most Buffalo fans would signup for that with Allen.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:18 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
****ing the prom queen is so much better.
So I've heard.

The closest I've gotten was her older, much less hot, sister with the same shitty attitude.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
I don't think that at all. I think we have a legit shot at winning this game.
I said in the other thread probably 60-40 favoring the Chiefs, but if we win it won't be some flukiness, we will have earned it.

538's model favors the Chiefs 52-48% and says the actual line should be Chiefs -0.5 points.

ESPN's FPI says with Mahomes the Chiefs win 61% of the time, which is pretty close to what I said. It's one game, anything can happen. Over a 7 game series I wouldn't like our chances. In a single game, I feel a little better.

Chiefs are the reigning champs but they are not infallible.
Football can be such a weird sport. There are games I feel like the Chiefs are in total control the entire game that end up as one of those "didn't win by enough" games.... the difference between a one possession lead or 4 possession lead can literally be the execution or lack there of on a few third downs, a few untimely penalties, etc.

I'm in the range that the Chiefs would win ~6 or 7 times out of 10. Just like with guessing the Browns were in the ~7-8 range (and now I'd say 8-9 range), leaning towards the potential randomness and of course right now Mahomes' health potentially having an impact.

OTOH, every other AFC team has been disappointing this playoff season, so I can't decide if I'm just buying into the hype.
[Reply]
Matter2003 09:24 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Not trying to be a douchebag or anything but I think the only team that can possibly beat us is GB.

If you guys had another offensive weapon or had a more balanced approach on offense then maybe. I just feel like Allen and Diggs simply won't be enough.
Don't discount John Brown, he has been a very consistent receiver for us when healthy. He had no real impact the first game playing with a gimpy knee. He can definitely take the top off a defense.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:25 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And now Shitter2003 is back but ThaDix is gone again. :-)

He thinks we're stupid.
Their latest posts are from ISPs in two different cities, so while it's not impossible of course, that would be a very strange workaround to post with two accounts.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:25 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t know why even a Bills fan would want Mahomes to miss.

If we beat them without Josh Allen, I’d feel like we took a major shortcut. And it wouldn’t feel nearly as good.
We have a SB in recent memory, they have zero. Pretty sure they will take whatever they can get at this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Their latest posts are from ISPs in two different cities, so while it's not impossible of course, that would be a very strange workaround to post with two accounts.
They post the exact same shit, right down to the same stats, the same chances of the Bills winning, and in EXACTLY the same writing style.

If it's not the same person, they've got some serious bot shit going on.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:28 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

But the Big Rape went to 3 Super Bowls and won 2. I’m pretty sure most Buffalo fans would signup for that with Allen.
Ben was more heady in the sense he was coached to not throw picks and protect the ball.. Allen is bad with fumbles.
[Reply]
Matter2003 09:31 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Allen hasn't really been that this year other than a few spots. I feel as if people are simply waiting for him to do something like that so they can jump up and be like "See!! I told you he is still too reckless with the football!!"

QB's like Wilson make bad decisions like throwing a terrible pick 6 and complete 40% of his passes in the playoffs and people just gloss over it like those things happen. Allen makes a throw that a defender gets a hand on they lambast him for throwing into coverage and making a terrible decision.

It is kind of comical how Allen's standard of play needs to be much higher because of what people believed coming out of the draft and what they saw his first year and some of his second and not based on what other QBs around the league are doing.
[Reply]
jhawkinVA 09:31 PM 01-18-2021
Buffalo is really good. Even with Mahomes, they can absolutely win that game if we turn it over.

Protect the ball, though, and I don't think Buffalo can keep up. That's not a knock on them. It's just a testament to an offense that really can't be stopped if it's executing.
[Reply]
Matter2003 09:32 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I put him on ignore, so I didn't get a chance to see his idiotic posts to respond to them.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 92
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up