ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 92
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
notorious 08:54 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Good. This is the playoffs. Let them play

Agree 1000000%

They should call it like this in the regular season, too.
[Reply]
Matter2003 08:54 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
We drew a ref crew that allows a lot of contact in the secondary.

That's going to be huge in a game that's going to have shitty weather.
Weather doesn't look that bad...temps around 40, light winds and 40% chance of showers. Should not have much of an effect other than potential for some ball security issues.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:54 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
We drew a ref crew that allows a lot of contact in the secondary.

That's going to be huge in a game that's going to have shitty weather.
We dodged a bullet getting Vinovich who worked our SB, Blakeman has the other game...
[Reply]
notorious 08:55 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We dodged a bullet getting Vinovich who worked out SB, Blakeman has the other game...
OH MY GOD THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL.

Blakeman can get ****ed by the Chunnel drill.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:56 PM 01-18-2021
Lots of Bills fans are obsessing over Mahomes right now. Not just about is he playing or not, but many seem to be setting it up that he can only play if the Chiefs cheat the system. They are really setting themselves up for the idea that they will have gotten screwed by the league when they lose.
[Reply]
notorious 08:57 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Lots of Bills fans are obsessing over Mahomes right now. Not just about is he playing or not, but many seem to be setting it up that he can only play if the Chiefs cheat the system. They are really setting themselves up for the idea that they will have gotten screwed by the league when they lose.
They are preconditioned to expect failure.

We used to do that all the time.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:57 PM 01-18-2021
I don't miss the "making excuses" phase of our Fandom.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:58 PM 01-18-2021
They lost 4 straight SBs then got stuck with the Pats dynasty, it's easy to see why they have a victim complex.

Their own QB got a concussion last year then played the next week.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 08:58 PM 01-18-2021
No way the league risks the face of the league developing CTE. They're gonna be as careful with him as they would be with any other player, if not moreso.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:59 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We dodged a bullet getting Vinovich who worked our SB, Blakeman has the other game...
Said he usually refs the AFC games but this year he isn't. Hmm could it be that Brady is playing nfc this year so he needs to fix that one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:59 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don’t know why even a Bills fan would want Mahomes to miss.

If we beat them without Josh Allen, I’d feel like we took a major shortcut. And it wouldn’t feel nearly as good.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:59 PM 01-18-2021
They have like 3 concussion threads over there :-)
[Reply]
Matter2003 09:00 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
[/B]
Except for Saturday, right?
For the conditions he played in I think Allen had a pretty good game overall. Buffalo is one of the windiest cities in the country, so when we say the wind was bad, it's pretty bad. More so than that, the winds swirl in the stadium due to how its designed so the direction of the wind can change from minute to minute.

If you want to bet on him having another game like that I think you might be disappointed. I expect him to play one of his best games of the year. Allen actually is a slightly better road QB than home QB.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:00 PM 01-18-2021
Well, can you blame them?

They know basically their only chance to win is if Mahomes sits and Henne plays.

They want their pass to the Super Bowl, they don’t care how they get it.

Unfortunately for them, there have already been several times this year a player has been placed in concussion protocol one week and played the very next. The precedent has been set and done several times.

Sorry, Buffalo. You’re getting the Super Bowl MVP. You’re gonna have to really earn it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:01 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

That is exactly my thought. Finding something they can say shouldn’t be occurring to blame the loss on.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 92
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up