ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Spott 05:59 AM 01-18-2021
Morning wood is back.
[Reply]
njchiefs 06:08 AM 01-18-2021
Opening Vegas spread yesterday was Buffalo at -4.5 Now it’s Chiefs at -3. They always know something that we don’t.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:16 AM 01-18-2021
Man, it's shaping up to be another epic playoff story for the Chiefs. Seriously, all the drama, all the characters...you couldn't make up a story like this. Last year, on a fluke play, Patrick gets his knee cap knocked off...and Matt Moore steps in and is juuuuuust good enough to keep us in the 1 seed hunt...this year, in the playoffs, Patrick gets a weird ass almost but not concussion, and Henne steps in and is juuuuuust good enough to get the win.

God I love this team. If we win the SB again this year, there will have never been back to back SB's with such drama...
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:18 AM 01-18-2021

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:37 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm not sure we'll ever have Sammy back. I've even lost track of what ailment he has this time.
Vaginal itch
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:50 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
If you look at the play he never really got hit in the head so it makes sense.
There is H2H contact to the base of his helmet on the left/occipital from the tackler's crown.

Appears glancing from the outside, but you never know unless it's you who's hit.

Kind of like a toe stub, could be something you don't even notice, could wreck your entire weekend, same toe, same ottoman.
Attached: Mahomes Hit.jpg (81.4 KB) 
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:26 AM 01-18-2021

From @GMFB: #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes is now in the NFL's concussion protocol, while #Saints QB Drew Brees held off announcing that he's played his last game in his storied career. pic.twitter.com/FcW4lNUZcl

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 18, 2021

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:35 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Man, it's shaping up to be another epic playoff story for the Chiefs. Seriously, all the drama, all the characters...you couldn't make up a story like this. Last year, on a fluke play, Patrick gets his knee cap knocked off...and Matt Moore steps in and is juuuuuust good enough to keep us in the 1 seed hunt...this year, in the playoffs, Patrick gets a weird ass almost but not concussion, and Henne steps in and is juuuuuust good enough to get the win.

God I love this team. If we win the SB again this year, there will have never been back to back SB's with such drama...
Livingston, Moore, Henne
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:40 AM 01-18-2021
Worried about Breeland too will need the secondary at full strength this week
[Reply]
crispystl 08:02 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
If this was 1995, Mahomes would’ve been back in that game after about 3 plays. No way he doesn’t play next game. I still don’t understand how he actually got a “concussion” on that play. I don’t think it was actually a true concussion.

I don’t think he did. I think the league didn’t want anything to with the the optics of all that after Mahomes was wobbling on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 08:05 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
^this^ it looks like his helmet got pushed into his neck very hard as well and caused the BP issue, similar to the quick strike hits to the neck like you see in the 007 and other action movies...:-)

Lol I’m not gonna lie.....it made me think of the old Vulcan nerve pinch.

[Reply]
crispystl 08:07 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Uh, there’s a guy named Nick Foles, who backed up Carson Wentz...

Frank Reich. Instant offense.

[Reply]
Mahomie 08:38 AM 01-18-2021
He'll be there.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:48 AM 01-18-2021
https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...trick-mahomes/

20 minute breakdown of Mahomes and the protocol by Dr. Chao. Cliff notes:
1. Don't expect anything definitive until Friday or Saturday. Have until Sunday morning since home game.
2. If he had ongoing symptoms last night or today would almost certainly be out.
3. Media will have no direct access to Mahomes, who will likely be seen by team physician at home.
4. No news early in the week is good.
5. Won't see INC until end, who will make final call by comparing test to previous baseline for Mahomes. Due to personal liability on a 500M player INC will not be influenced by any pressure. Objective tests. Only derives a small portion of his income from the league. Local neurologist in each city.
[Reply]
TLO 08:50 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...trick-mahomes/

20 minute breakdown of Mahomes and the protocol by Dr. Chao. Cliff notes:
1. Don't expect anything definitive until Friday or Saturday. Have until Sunday morning since home game.
2. If he had ongoing symptoms last night or today would almost certainly be out.
3. Media will have no direct access to Mahomes, who will likely be seen by team physician at home.
4. No news early in the week is good.
5. Won't see INC until end, who will make final call by comparing test to previous baseline for Mahomes. Due to personal liability on a 500M player INC will not be influenced by any pressure. Objective tests. Only derives a small portion of his income from the league. Local neurologist in each city.
So can he practice Wednesday or I'm guessing not?

Oh, I almost missed it... Dr. Chao. Fucking quack
[Reply]
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up