ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:23 PM 01-20-2021
You know, for the amount of Bills fans to call the Chiefs a "candyass" team and how they're gonna "bring the pain" to then cry over the possibility of Mahomes actually playing on Sunday, just tells me who the candyass team actually is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:23 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sammy and Clyde also practiced.

A very very very good day.
As did Breeland and Fenton.

Basically everybody except Gay.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
You know, for the amount of Bills fans to call the Chiefs a "candyass" team and how they're gonna "bring the pain" to then cry over the possibility of Mahomes actually playing on Sunday, just tells me who the candyass team actually is.
Yep.

They're scared shitless.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:31 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

They're scared shitless.
They should be. Their Bills are about to face the NFL’s version of Michael Jordan in a conference championship game. Very scary.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:36 PM 01-20-2021
Damn candyass Chiefs who can't run the ball or stop the run on defense!

What the fuck? I mean, the Chiefs aren't candyasses to begin with, but the Bills should look in the goddamn mirror if they want to call us candyasses.

They're hardly the fucking 2000 Ravens.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 06:00 PM 01-20-2021
I have a hunch that Clyde is going to come through big in this game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
I have a hunch that Clyde is going to come through big in this game.
He did rush for 161 yards the last time these two teams met. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:44 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh Daquiiiiiix....:-)
He can't respond.....too busy counting all the asterisks ****************
[Reply]
DTVietnam 03:24 AM 01-21-2021
Josh Allen's week 4 concussion looked so much worse...he had his head directly hit and then smash on the ground...he also stayed on the ground for over a minute. . If Patrick would have stayed on the ground for 30 seconds to a minute he would have got up fine and jogged off the field

Definitely a bad hit here, but a big knock on Josh Allen was he lacks the awareness to slide in his heavy reliant run game and that leads to avoidable injuries and shorter careers, Josh Allen is now in the concussion protocol. #Bills pic.twitter.com/GhLwCEhs86

— ScottyDaKidd® (@scottmarfino17) September 30, 2019

[Reply]
alanm 04:00 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
let's ride

Chiefs should have everyone up this weekend. Willie Gay does have the hardest chance of playing. Mahomes will play. He will pass all protocol because he was never concussed.
— The LIV Chiefs Kingdom (@1_ChiefsKingdom) January 20, 2021
Once I saw him running down the hallway to the locker room I knew he was ok. Figured he was fucked coming back for the rest of the Cleveland game though. But it all worked out because Henne thing was possible. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 05:32 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Damn candyass Chiefs who can't run the ball or stop the run on defense!

What the ****? I mean, the Chiefs aren't candyasses to begin with, but the Bills should look in the goddamn mirror if they want to call us candyasses.

They're hardly the ****ing 2000 Ravens.
Are we talking about the same candyass Chiefs team who held Buffalo to 84yrs rushing and 122 passing yrds week 6 while playing in Buffalo? This same Buffalo team who apparently wasn't trying because field conditions and weather wasn't conducive for them to put forth their best effort so there fore it was a meaning less game? Oh, OK Well how bout this weekend. Oh that's right all of a sudden their all concerned about the well being of Pat Mahomes and how it's not right to rush him through the concussion protocol even though he never had a concussion. If there were a Buffalo fan or sportswriter with one brain cell not soaked with alcohol or concussed crashing through a table who witnessed Pat running to the locker room unaided you should have been able to deduce that he was going to play this week. But on the plus side now Buffalo has to spend time game planning for the possibility of Henne playing and I guess wasting time on that can't be all bad
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:54 AM 01-21-2021
Buffalo is know as Queen City & a buffalo is the quasimodo of the plains. Reason to have the back up
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:39 AM 01-21-2021
I’d like to have Willie Gay available to spy Allen. His speed and athleticism would make a real difference there.

:cest la’vie:
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:47 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I’d like to have Willie Gay available to spy Allen. His speed and athleticism would make a real difference there.

:cest la’vie:
As I said yesterday, Gay has never played spy in this defense. He also is still a backup and didn't really play more than about 25% of the snaps all season.

We'll be fine without him and even with him, he wasn't going to spy Allen.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:47 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As I said yesterday, Gay has never played spy in this defense. He also is still a backup and didn't really play more than about 25% of the snaps all season.

We'll be fine without him and even with him, he wasn't going to spy Allen.
It is amazing how many chiefs fans do not know how the team uses its players. Last week it was lets run double TE to help the RT now it is use Gay as a spy.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up