ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 50
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:52 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
Quality work Rasputin. One of the better threads I have seen on here in awhile
shitgoose just has so much potential I may have to do another for shits and giggles but here is one with Fuck the Raiders so it's in spoiler to avoid filter evasion.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RedRaider56 02:00 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:

Keep them coming Raspy when you have time. Its the first thing I look for when I rise to go to work and check out CP.
^^^^This
[Reply]
Bwana 02:20 PM 01-20-2021
HA! There is some quality work in there.
[Reply]
shitgoose 02:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
shitgoose just has so much potential I may have to do another for shits and giggles but here is one with Fuck the Raiders so it's in spoiler to avoid filter evasion.

Spoiler!
My expectations have been exceeded. That’s incredible
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:45 PM 01-20-2021
Thank you so much. I appreciate every ones comments means a lot and keeps me wanting to do these :-)

You guys have really helped me out in becoming a better artist I'm trying out things that I've never done before and techniques I'm seeing that works I didn't know how this was going to go but it's definitely fun to do.
Dude, styles make artists. Not everything has to be photo-realistic or post-modern abstract or whatever.

You've got style, in buckets.
[Reply]
tatorhog 04:19 PM 01-20-2021
Sweet thread!!!

Hope I'm not too late to get one done.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:45 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Sweet thread!!!

Hope I'm not too late to get one done.
Potentially I can possibly get everyone but it maybe drawn out (pun intended) into the offseason after we run it back. I'm not going make promises to get every one I'd like too but I just want to do good for those I can and hope everyone enjoys them.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:22 PM 01-20-2021
OK, I am Stryker from BR, LA curious of your rendition, needs to be crabs, shrimp and crawfish possibly alligator.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:41 PM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
loochy 07:40 AM 01-21-2021
For me, the best part of the drawings is not necessarily the artwork, but the creative way in which Rasp interprets the user and throws in silly supporting details
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:42 AM 01-21-2021
[QUOTE=Rasputin;15495344]

QUOTE]

Holy shit! I love this!
You nailed it with my gal. She loves to ride on the back of my motorcycle.
Thank you so much. I am going to make a donation shortly and then stalk you with pos rep everywhere you go!

RUN IT BACK!
This made my day!
GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
HayWire 08:18 AM 01-21-2021
Grigori Rasputin?

Is this where your name comes from?
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:20 AM 01-21-2021
Donation made in the name of Rasputin!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:03 AM 01-21-2021

This may show my age a bit lol but I thought about doing an ode to one of my favorite cartoonist growing up Tex Avery. I hope you like it.
Awesome!! I will PM you my information. I'll hang this up in my bar.

You're a really good guy for doing these.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:22 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Awesome!! I will PM you my information. I'll hang this up in my bar.

You're a really good guy for doing these.
You have a bar? PM your damn address
[Reply]
Page 24 of 50
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up