ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 151
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:16 PM 09-10-2020
So Willie Gay.

Bust?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:17 PM 09-10-2020

[Reply]
Bwana 10:17 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
Agree. Something was funny about the crowd noise, at least early on.

Yeah, I noticed that as well, it didn't jive.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
So Willie Gay.

Bust?
I seriously hope this is a joke.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:21 PM 09-10-2020

Grateful.

— Deandre Hopkins (@DeAndreHopkins) September 11, 2020

[Reply]
wazu 10:21 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
BOOM! Wow.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:22 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Where's Baby Yoda's Mahomes jersey and gear?
[Reply]
wazu 10:24 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
Lots of talk about the booing during the unity deal. Was there? Hard to tell on tv. If there was, my take is the fans just wanted to see some football.
I was there. There was a brief smattering. Like you could find the 1 guy in your whole section doing it. And it happened during a requested "moment of silence" so people couldn't drown them out with cheers without denying that request. People weren't joining in so stopped quickly. Then when the announcer said "thank you" to end the moment of silence it was a stadium full of cheers.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:37 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I seriously hope this is a joke.
Or what?

2nd round pick playing behind Niemann/O’Daniel/Hitchens/Wilson

Why can’t he get on the field other than garbage time for the weakest defensive unit? Disappointing considering all the hype. It’s game one, he’s young, no way in hell am I writing him off but disappointing to hardly see him out there.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:38 PM 09-10-2020

The mob coming ladies and gents. Good dub out there! Shoutout to the fans , especially at home who supported us. #RunItBack https://t.co/m0ycgcHVJX

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) September 11, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:40 PM 09-10-2020
So Willie Gay.

Bust?
It's game one of his rookie season. It's not like he's Dorian O'Daniel out there padding stats during garbage time.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:40 PM 09-10-2020
Or what?

Why can’t he get on the field other than garbage time for the weakest defensive unit? Disappointing considering all the hype. It’s game one, he’s young, no way in hell am I writing him off but disappointing to hardly see him out there.
Holy fucking overreaction. It’s his first fucking game in a very unique offseason with no preseason and everybody with a clue knew that this dude is talented, but raw.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 PM 09-10-2020
I don’t understand not getting Gay out there in the last quarter. Game was over. Get him some reps.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t understand not getting Gay out there in the last quarter. Game was over. Get him some reps.
Because he isn't ready. It's that simple. These coaches aren't morons.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:58 PM 09-10-2020
Or what?

[Reply]
Page 146 of 151
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Up