ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:24 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Last year he started playing for the Dolphins in Week 3. In spite of missing the beginning of the year and being inactive (healthy scratch) for four games, he was the team leader in sacks that year with 5.

God, the Dolphins sucked. They're the new overrated-as-fuck team this year. I'm grateful they beat the Patriots, but people still have to remember just how bad they were. A successful stretch at the end of the season doesn't always mean playoff team the next year, which is the hot take out there right now.
They experienced a great deal of growth over the season. After the first handful of games, they legitimately looked like the worst team of all time. People were sure they'd go 0-16.

With that late surge, they're just an easy pick for surprise playoff team this season. I don't think they'll get that far, but their division appears to be pretty weak now so who knows?
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:25 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They experienced a great deal of growth over the season. After the first handful of games, they legitimately looked like the worst team of all time. People were sure they'd go 0-16.

With that late surge, they're just an easy pick for surprise playoff team this season. I don't think they'll get that far, but their division appears to be pretty weak now so who knows?
They have Tua coming off injury and Fitzmagic.

8-8 at best.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:32 AM 05-02-2020
After watching the highlight video Dante84 put up I have no doubt this is a good signing by Veach. 1st round talent just needs a support staff and coaching. If he performs and I think he will there's no reason we can resign him after this year too.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:32 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
They have Tua coming off injury and Fitzmagic.

8-8 at best.
Thats probably right, but don't sleep on that roster, its better than people think. And Flores is a damn good coach.
[Reply]
oldman 08:34 AM 05-02-2020
I think this is a good signing. He's (presumably) not breaking the bank and he does have talent. Whatever the reasons were for his failures in Dallas and Miami, he has to come to grips with the fact this is probably his last chance in the NFL. If he doesn't get with the program, buh-bye. Can't bang models, have the bling, and drink Cristal on a salary from McDonald's.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:36 AM 05-02-2020
Veach is getting the DL some good depth.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:42 AM 05-02-2020
I also think this is an example of Veach signing and drafting players that will respect and want to play with the leaders on this team. Look at what every DB said about going to the Chiefs, can't wait to play with HB. Same here with Frank Clark. And this isn't a coincidence, I think Veach looks for this.
[Reply]
Spott 09:28 AM 05-02-2020
Hard to hate this. I’ve missed having a taco more than anything else these past 2 months.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:56 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
OK, please don't kill the messenger, but I just had a stark, unsettling realization.

My beloved, Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs, are the equivalent of the AL Davis Raiders when it comes to player acquisitions.

The Raiders used to be the team that drafted players with character issues, and who signed the players the rest of the league shunned because of off the field issues or a history of run-ins with law enforcement, etc.

And now that team is us. We draft players who have issues, like Hill, Peters, and now Willie Gay Jr. We acquired Frank Clark, and Breeland was just arrested, and on the heels of that news we sign Taco Charlton. And a few years ago we had a player commit murder & suicide.

But thank goodness there is still a difference between my Chiefs and those filthy, disgusting Raider teams. Our Head Coach has a history of helping men turn their life around, and Andy Reid wants to help these players become better team mates and better people. Al Davis never cared about those players, he just reveled in pissing off the commissioner, and enhancing his team's reputation as a bunch of bad apples.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:59 AM 05-02-2020
@TheRealFrankC_: He will be legend I promise that. https://twitter.com/TheRealFrankC_/s...975233/photo/1
[Reply]
RunKC 10:33 AM 05-02-2020
That’s why we signed him. Frank will take him under his wing

He will be legend I promise that. �� pic.twitter.com/NtBlFPlaDz

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 10:38 AM 05-02-2020
Over/under on Speaks being traded?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:40 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s why we signed him. Frank will take him under his wing

Fuck yeah.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:51 AM 05-02-2020
Lowkey a huge signing, potentially.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:52 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Over/under on Speaks being traded?
Not tradeable. He hasn't played enough. Anyway he could be a good role player. Remember that time he was gonna sack Brady and decided not to. He's nice like that.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up