Page 4 of 58
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Archie Bunker 12:11 PM 04-25-2020

Love the L'Jarius Sneed pick for #Chiefs. can play both CB and S, but better at CB.
Length, versatility and athleticism...

He is the top athlete at his position in the 2020 Athletic Matrix pic.twitter.com/KoTf4dqTSF

— Ryan - Rogue Analytics | RGR Football (@RyanTracyNFL) April 25, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 PM 04-25-2020
That's it, Robertson at the NFL level is a slot dude.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:12 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I’m not hating on this pick, but somebody please explain to me why Amik Robertson was not picked instead of Sneed? They are on the same team and Robertson was far more productive than Sneed. Yes I get that he is small, but he still would fit a position of need especially if they are talking Sneed moving to corner, albeit, probably the outside corner deployment.

Is this a matter of Robertson not measuring up to some of the baseline requirements for Spags? Because production wise it is not that close between these two players. Robertson had a lot more tackles over the past three years, along with interceptions and pass breakups.

Flame away.
Reggie Ragland
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:13 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is VERY simple.

One guy can play on the outside, while the other can’t.
That’s what I’m hoping it boils down to. But this also speaks to need/fit, instead of best player available...
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:13 PM 04-25-2020
I’m not hating on this pick, but somebody please explain to me why Amik Robertson was not picked instead of Sneed? They are on the same team and Robertson was far more productive than Sneed. Yes I get that he is small, but he still would fit a position of need especially if they are talking Sneed moving to corner, albeit, probably the outside corner deployment.

Is this a matter of Robertson not measuring up to some of the baseline requirements for Spags? Because production wise it is not that close between these two players. Robertson had a lot more tackles over the past three years, along with interceptions and pass breakups.

Flame away.
Spags doesn’t like small corners.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:15 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Spags doesn’t like small corners.
On the outside. He lines up honey badger on the slot often. He’s not big at all.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:15 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
What do you think is the plan with this guy? CB? Backup safety? Just a special teamer?
First off, we need secondary depth. Sneed is a phenomenal athlete and I have a strong feeling they're gonna give him a hard look at gunner on ST's. We signed that blazer from the NYG and pairing him up with Sneed on the opposite side may give us the fastest tandem in the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 PM 04-25-2020
On the outside. He lines up honey badger on the slot often. He’s not big at all.
It’s all about versatility though.

Sneed can play outside or S.

Robertson is strictly a NB.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:27 PM 04-25-2020
Matt Miller gave this pick an A-
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:27 PM 04-25-2020
I did leave that word out, yes.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:28 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Matt Miller gave this pick an A-
Chiefs are murdering this draft.

I don’t know how to react, quite frankly.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:30 PM 04-25-2020

Flame away.
Fits the versatile profile they prefer. Can be moved around and not limited where you put him.
[Reply]
Warrick 12:36 PM 04-25-2020
That’s what I’m hoping it boils down to. But this also speaks to need/fit, instead of best player available...
Robertson also has injury concerns, on top of what a few people already pointed out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:39 PM 04-25-2020
I’m not hating on this pick, but somebody please explain to me why Amik Robertson was not picked instead of Sneed?
I am not a fan of short DB's, at all, especially considering all of the 1st place teams the Chiefs play each and every year, along with division rivals.

Seeing shorter CB's getting eaten alive by the likes of Mike Evans, Mike Williams and others is aggravating as hell.

This guy's measurables are off the charts and if the Chiefs feels he's coachable, then they certainly deserve the benefit of the doubt because if they're right, he'll be much more valuable in the end than 5'8 Robertson.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:39 PM 04-25-2020
oof... I got teary-eyed

This is everything �� pic.twitter.com/hiohPTI0W9

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 25, 2020

[Reply]
Page 4 of 58
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up