ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 50
« First < 394546474849 50 >
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
88TG88 06:53 PM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by spicygirl:
love is everything to me
Me too, PM me and we can talk about it some more.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:14 PM 01-31-2010
All I can say is WOW.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:19 PM 02-17-2010
Originally Posted by BossChief:
All I can say is WOW.
I see you've learned the tale of how spongegums spanks a woman and makes love to a child.
[Reply]
Brock 02:03 PM 07-01-2010
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ndId=179180617

Monday, January 21, 2008
Poems
Current mood: sad
Category: Writing and Poetry
I Loved You from Beginning til End.

At first we loved, but not again.
We met at my house and went from there,
and we talked ever since.
We stood starring at each other,
I wondered the time, we would
Stand together. Holding hands
as we walk down the street,
I wondered when our lips
Would meet.
My heart is broken, u seem
to ignore, The pain I
have, when u left me sore.
Our love was strong In which now your
heart is blind to see, now I feel
that your love has forgotten
completely about me.
Well all in all I'm heartbroken
Without u by my side,
I wish we could love each
other like we did that one time.
------------------------------------------------

im gonna love you forever

As long as you love me,
I'll stay by your side,
I'll be your companion,
Your friend and your guide.
As long as you love me,
As long as you care,
I'll do anything for you,
I'll go anywhere.
I'll bring you the sunshine,
I'll comfort your fears,
I'll gather up rainbows,
To chase all your tears.
As long as forever,
My love will be true,
For as long as you love me,
I'll only love you!
---------------------------------------------

My One True Love

You were always there to listen,
When my heart began to break
You never left me standing alone,
You were the best friend i could
ever make. I fell in love with you,
I can't explain the reason why
Maybe it was the way u looked
into my eyes,That gave me wings
to fly. Maybe it was your loving smile,
Your warm and gentle embrace
Maybe it was your beautiful brown
eyes,That lit up the darkest place
Maybe it was because you saved me,
Reminded me of how love feels
I don't know for sure the reason,
Only the way you made my heart feel.
I look up to you, I love you so,
There may be times i'd like to forget.
But you will always be
my one true love.
[Reply]
hayleyfrasa 09:38 PM 07-01-2010
Yeah!!
[Reply]
Elijah Z 12:43 AM 10-20-2010
I never thought that I would still remember this poem I made for a friend who lost his lover-best friend.

I remember how we knew each other,
How friendship bind as together,
And then, the unexpected feelings.

Suddenly, my life changed,
My emptiness left me,
My loneliness slipped away.

You gave life a new meaning to me,
But like a dream it faded,
When you lost that loving feeling.

Now, I'm on my own old self again,
Remembering that once in my life,
There was you for me.

Rams Fan 07:14 PM 11-17-2010
WTF? So a sex offender was busted at CP? I'm confused. Could someone explain what happened?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:16 AM 11-25-2010
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
WTF? So a sex offender was busted at CP? I'm confused. Could someone explain what happened?
Not busted, but outed.
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 10:54 AM 01-25-2011
I'm glad this bot bumped this thread. Very interesting read.

Marty seems to be doing well is still with his lovely wife according to video he posted on Vimeo.
http://vimeo.com/shookfamily

I wonder if he's posting here again but under a new name and just hasn't outed himself again.
[Reply]
shirtsleeve 12:52 PM 03-27-2011
Thats some wierd shit.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:11 PM 05-09-2011
gawdamn, this was a great thread.:-)
[Reply]
KentonMod 06:35 PM 05-09-2011
yeah, that very-very interesting :-)
[Reply]
JCharles1981 01:28 AM 11-27-2011
When it concerns you and a lady, yes. It is typical for a woman to make her husband her new best friend once they have committed to spending the rest of their lives together. Not to bring you down, but in a marriage, one's spouse comes first, then their family, and then their friends. You can still be her friend, but realize that she is not going to have as much time for you as she will for her husband.
[Reply]
zonachief 11:05 AM 11-27-2011
This thread just made my morning! Oh....my....god

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GetOffMyLawn 11:39 PM 01-05-2013
Originally Posted by qtipmotha:
He's on rivals now on the West Virginia Preps board as well as the western Maryland preps.

he's going by bigdawgrefwmd or hsfootballnetwork.

He showed up shortly after his outing here and had been an annoying prick championing his love for Notre Dame on a highschool sports board.

The idiot had a dispute with a friend of mine in the past week on there and decided to make public my friends personal info (name, workplace, family, home address, pictures, etc). He seems to be convinced that my friend made some hateful remarks about Marty's dad passing away a few weeks ago (probably out of shame). I decided to return the favor using nothing more than google with a little intuition, and was surprised to find out that Marty is a registered violent sex offender. Talk about back firing.

Anyhow he's claiming that he's going to post my info next, that I broke the law by outing him, and that he's going to sue me in civil court (my girlfriend who got her JD in 06 begs to differ lol). Unfortunately the mods at the WVPreps board and Western MD preps boards don't see anything wrong with a known sexual predator being in contact with the youths that frequent their sites.

Thought you guys might like to know how he's doing.
So now it's 2013 and you will NOT believe who I stumbled upon! But then again, you all would. I came across one SHYGUYMS on the MDHIGH.RIVALS.COM message board up to the same old stuff I read here. He goes by the user name bigdawgrefwmd and the guy is still as whacky and active as ever. But you are absolutely correct qtip, he is well protected on the MDHIGH.RIVALS.COM western MD board by a moderator called FortHillFan89 who readily deletes any post and bans any poster who calls out that sex offender. I have monitored that site and there is a running feud between shyguyms ( bigdawgrefwmd ) and a particular poster who challenges him and shyguyms' protector moderator comes to shyguyms' aid at the drop of the hat and 24/7 as he vowed to do in a post just today.

Believe me when I tell you that tons of posts about shyguyms have been deleted as well as posters banned on that message board who confront shyguyms - bigdawgrefwmd. There is something mighty strange going on at Fort Hill HS MD. I wonder if this is how Penn St and Sandusky felt so invincible.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 50
« First < 394546474849 50 >
Up