Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Chiefs vs Chargers in Mexico City MNF GDT*****
Munson 06:25 AM 11-18-2019
7:15 PM Central
ESPN
Mexico City

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:57 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
On a night when the offense did NOT have it, a night in which Mahomes was OFF most of the night, and in the 4th quarter the offense hung them out to dry like four times in a row, at high altitude, with barely enough defensive linemen to even line up, the defense held. They held. They were gassed, exhausted, and they held.

We'd been bitching for them to do it for two years.

Let's get to the bye and get healthy.
And credit to the defense for playing well. Andy is still an idiot, though.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:57 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Andy Reid didn't call those Mahomes runs. :-)
He definitely had Mahomes rolling to that side of the field to avoid pressure and had routes ran that’d open up the run if the WR’s were not open. Those weren’t straight drop backs as our O-line wasn’t protecting well again. Of course without Hill their pressure and coverages were also changed.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:57 PM 11-18-2019
Sorry but a lot of you stupid fuckers ITT deserve another round of Matt Cassel and Romeo Crennel for being too fucking stupid to breathe.

"Waah we didn't score 60 on a field that was like sliding across on a snowboard. I know I bitch that the Defense can't close a game and they closed a game but now I gotta find a new reason to bitch. Waaaah"

Q_Q We're still good and have all the cards in hand to shut the door on the Raiders. Poor fucking us
[Reply]
FAX 10:57 PM 11-18-2019
¡Victoria!

FAXO
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:58 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yep. I’m concerned

Glad we have a bye tho. We need it
Badly.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:59 PM 11-18-2019
Spags also did well with our coverages on Eckler. He had one big catch early, but didn’t have the 180 yards like we’ve given up before.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:59 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Fat Andy won the game. Eat giant bags of dicks.
Gladly if you will do the same once he loses. Do you think Reid called a great game? Was this game called better than last week that we lost? Same bad play calling but against a worse team.
[Reply]
Gary 10:59 PM 11-18-2019
Nevermind. I now see why you brought up a bleeding vag. It was your own. Must have been a cry for help.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:59 PM 11-18-2019
Mahomes made a shit throw to the flat and Ingram made a hell of a play. Both times the running backs were wide the fuck open with space to run.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:00 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wrong. I have no idea why you want to beat this drum. HB dropped the gift.

We beat them fair and square playing a bad offensive game which we only have like 1 in the last 2 years with Mahomes.

Stop your bullshit.
When this mindset doesn't pay off in the playoffs, don't come crying, and don't make excuses.

They have the talent to esteem anything short of a close contest in the AFCCG a complete failure . . . I'm not hoping for failure, but I'm not going to alter my standards just to avoid facing reality.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 11:00 PM 11-18-2019
Darrel is by far our best RB. Why is he 3rd string?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:00 PM 11-18-2019
I got off CP during the last drive. Too painful. On the Williams catch, I lied down on the floor in the fetal position on the verge of tears, not being able to stomach two weeks in a row of this. And then - as satisfying as that ending was with the Sorenson INT - it's so much fun to come on here after and read all of your experiences during that drive. It's why I love you guys and this site even in the midst of impending doom.

It's fucking nice when the world doesn't end though. Go Chiefs.
[Reply]
notorious 11:01 PM 11-18-2019
I will say this, Mahomes threw some dimes when they were in attack mode.

The defense played VERY disciplined and didn't let a WR behind them. That was fantastic.

It seemed like when a Charger WR caught the ball they were immediately tackled.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:01 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sorry but a lot of you stupid ****ers ITT deserve another round of Matt Cassel and Romeo Crennel for being too ****ing stupid to breathe.

"Waah we didn't score 60 on a field that was like sliding across on a snowboard. I know I bitch that the Defense can't close a game and they closed a game but now I gotta find a new reason to bitch. Waaaah"

Q_Q We're still good and have all the cards in hand to shut the door on the Raiders. Poor ****ing us
Haha yeah cause that is what this is about. We all just want a video game. Put words in people's mouths and pretend you don't understand the TEN comparison and all that. Whatever you have to do to keep up this line of discussion.

There will be plenty of intelligent people around the NFL concerned with KC right now. It's ok to win and still be concerned about things. I promise you it is.

You really think the Chiefs are happy with this play right now? Oh wait right now Kelce saying just that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:03 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Gladly if you will do the same once he loses. Do you think Reid called a great game? Was this game called better than last week that we lost? Same bad play calling but against a worse team.
Some of these people are slowly revealing their true nature.

They bellyached for years and made fans lives miserable squawking about 'anything short of a championship is failure.' But what they really only wanted was a fun QB to watch, . . . now it's supposed to be fun just to watch them flounder around in mediocrity just because there's an exciting pass play every once in a while.

All the sudden, the other team 'gets paid to perform too!!' and 'omigosh our O-line sucks ass' and 'gee, the defense needs work' and ''did you know players get injured as the season rolls along?!?!?!'

Truth is, with the quality of QB they finally have in their stable, the standards actually rose, while the performance is still stuck in mediocre gear.
[Reply]
Page 232 of 239
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233234235236 > Last »
Up