ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 618 of 791
« First < 118518568608614615616617618 619620621622628668718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
In58men 10:33 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’d like to have Jordy Nelson here as a depth player. He’d Be a good #3 receiver IMO
I’d like to spend little more cap to get Michael Crabtree. I think he would be #2 over broke dick Watkins.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:38 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
DeVante Bausby has been literally murdering competition in the AAF. Apparently he leads the league in picks or some shit.

Bring him back?

I've seen reports that he AND Reaser are the top CB's in the league. I'd absolutely try to bring them in to camp. Sometimes guys just need to play for the lightbulb to go on. I think a lack of a 'minor league' has been a hindrance to talent development in the NFL.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I don't mind how the Chiefs are positioned now prior to going into the draft. Apart from TE, it feels like they can wait and see how the draft falls before adding more free agents. They have left quite a lot of options open for the early rounds of the draft to see what falls to them, especially between S, CB and DE - and then add another veteran or two at these positions after the draft is done.

Surely need a veteran TE though pre-draft, as there is only one on the roster? Went with 2 last year and sausage as a semi-TE, but I'd be surprised if they did that with a rookie unless they drafted him really high?

I also wonder if Suh could play defensive end, he's not actually a bad pass rusher and I am sure he lined up at end in the playoffs a decent amount.
Suh's a bad fit; too old, too expensive. While he could play DE I suppose, he's not going to give you any pass rush from that far away; he's an interior guy. I don't think he's going to give you any more than Nnadi at this point, honestly; I think people don't understand just how unusual it is for a rookie NT to play well. It usually takes guys a couple of years to hit their stride.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I've seen reports that he AND Reaser are the top CB's in the league. I'd absolutely try to bring them in to camp. Sometimes guys just need to play for the lightbulb to go on. I think a lack of a 'minor league' has been a hindrance to talent development in the NFL.
I would absolutely bring Bausby back.

I thought he looked damn good in camp in '17 year and I was disappointed we didn't keep him.

He's coming onto his age 26 season so there's probably very little room for additional growth, but I think we could do a lot worse as a 4th/5th CB.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:47 AM 03-24-2019
Regardless of Hill's situation, we at the very least need to replace Conley's production at #3 WR.

Maybe D. Rob can do that, probably he can. I like the kid.

But Watkins always spends time on the injured list. That bumps D. Rob up to #2.
IF Tyreek ends up out of the picture, the situation is precarious. You could end up playing games with Robinson as your number one, and what...Dieter and Pringle? I mean...eesh.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:49 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I would absolutely bring Bausby back.

I thought he looked damn good in camp in '17 year and I was disappointed we didn't keep him.

He's coming onto his age 26 season so there's probably very little room for additional growth, but I think we could do a lot worse as a 4th/5th CB.
They liked Reaser too, I remember Veach talking about him in particular.

Bring 'em both into camp. See what shakes out.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:00 AM 03-24-2019
Regardless of Hill's situation, we at the very least need to replace Conley's production at #3 WR.

IF Tyreek ends up out of the picture, the situation is precarious. You could end up playing games with Robinson as your number one, and what...Dieter and Pringle? I mean...eesh.
This right here is why I say that if Andy/Veach thought Hill was probably gonna be gone, they should have signed someone by now. No excuse to not be more urgent if that were the case. Without Hill, they need to add 2-3 more WRs IMO so it would be negligent not to have signed one yet IMO...
[Reply]
In58men 11:01 AM 03-24-2019

We have a lot of cap space. Pay up for Crabtree and draft Isabella.

Hill
Watkins
Crabtree
Isabella
Kelce
Hyde/Williams
D-Rob
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:04 AM 03-24-2019

Name a better QB-RB duo. ����@Lj_era8 | @MarkIngram22 | @Ravens pic.twitter.com/OfcG9A7Eh6

— NFL (@NFL) March 19, 2019

Change the game! No way the NFL is ready for a one-dimensional offense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:34 AM 03-24-2019

Pierre Garçon is weighing all options, and while he may wait to sign somewhere for a bit, the #Chiefs are a team worth watching there.

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) March 24, 2019

[Reply]
Iconic 11:39 AM 03-24-2019
He had a crappy year last year with Garop out. Would rather have Jordy but I guess Garcon is alright assuming he's cheap.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:39 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:43 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
He had a crappy year last year with Garop out. Would rather have Jordy but I guess Garcon is alright assuming he's cheap.
Don’t think he played much due to injury
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:54 AM 03-24-2019
Pass on Garcon. Last legs.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:54 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can’t have enough injury prone WRs, I guess.
[Reply]
Page 618 of 791
« First < 118518568608614615616617618 619620621622628668718 > Last »
Up