ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 468 of 791
« First < 368418458464465466467468 469470471472478518568 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
In58men 01:21 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Let’s get it
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:23 PM 03-13-2019
Mahomes needs protection
Our guards are week.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:25 PM 03-13-2019
Y'know what, I think I'm low on the Lawrence figures. 6/110 and $60 probably doesn't get it done because neither of those guys are gonna see themselves in the same light as Flowers or Watt; true DEs. They'll see themselves as hybrid Edge players like Miller and Mack.

So I think you're talking QB money; 6/$130 with $75 million GTD? I don't think they'll expect to beat Mack (who's deal is truly, recklessly retarded), but they'll want to slot in right behind him at least.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:27 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah but here's the thing - he's guaranteed $20 million this season. That's his starting point; that's where you're anchored to.

If you want him to come here and re-sign, you're going to have to be willing to re-set the market for defensive ends. So I'd say you're talking 6 years, $110 million with probably $60 million guaranteed.

Shit, if I'm gonna lay out that much, I think I'd probably rather go with Clowney. I think he's more versatile with a higher upside. He's also a year younger.
I wonder if they’d take next years first for Clowney.
Trade both 2s this year for Ramsey...or one 2 for Howard.
Then sign Zach Brown
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:28 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, we’re making a big move. I don’t know whether it’s a CB or DE, but we 100% are.

They didn’t get rid of Houston and Ford to get Tyrann and a few JAG’s.
whats wrong with Tyrann bitch?
[Reply]
O.city 01:29 PM 03-13-2019
Not true.

You're a dildo completely independent of that.
[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
[Reply]
staylor26 01:30 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
whats wrong with Tyrann bitch?
Nothing at all.
[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 03-13-2019
So Golden Tate's market isn't coming together.

Anyone?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:32 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I wonder if they’d take next years first for Clowney.
Trade both 2s this year for Ramsey...or one 2 for Howard.
Then sign Zach Brown
If you sign Clowney, you're losing Jones. You may end up losing Fuller on top of that.

Gruden's retarded - there is enough space under a cap to pay 3 great players. And if one of those 3 isn't a quarterback, there's probably room for 4. But when one of those 4 is going to be the highest paid player in football by a fair amount, another is likely to be the highest paid WR in football and yet another at LEAST the highest paid DE in football if not the 2nd highest paid defensive player in football....

....boy, you'd better still have that 1st rounder because you've got north of 40% of your cap plowed into 3 guys and if you want to keep Jones on top of that you're looking at probably near 55%.

Is Clowney worth Jones and a 1st round pick? I'd say no and it's not that close.
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 03-13-2019
If you sign Clowney, you're losing Jones. You may end up losing Fuller on top of that.

Gruden's retarded - there is enough space under a cap to pay 3 great players. And if one of those 3 isn't a quarterback, there's probably room for 4. But when one of those 4 is going to be the highest paid player in football by a fair amount, another is likely to be the highest paid WR in football and yet another at LEAST the highest paid DE in football if not the 2nd highest paid defensive player in football....

....boy, you'd better still have that 1st rounder because you've got north of 40% of your cap plowed into 3 guys and if you want to keep Jones on top of that you're looking at probably near 55%.

Is Clowney worth Jones and a 1st round pick? I'd say no and it's not that close.
[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:36 PM 03-13-2019

Where are you coming up with this?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:39 PM 03-13-2019

KC has 80m in cap space for 2020. 13m more if we trade Berry
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:40 PM 03-13-2019
Mahomes is probably only the highest paid player until it’s the next young stud’s turn. Just the way that shit goes, right or wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 03-13-2019

I like the idea of Lawrence on a 3 year deal if he’d go for it.

Then you might not have to lose Jones?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:42 PM 03-13-2019
Lawerenxe or Frank Clark maybe.
[Reply]
Page 468 of 791
« First < 368418458464465466467468 469470471472478518568 > Last »
Up