ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
jd1020 08:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Are we discussing "punching" or "throwing down the stairs", Mr. jd1020?

What kind of "corporal punishment" is either one?

FAX
Who said anything about "throwing down the stairs"?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She lied to the prosecutor, in court.

Perjury, mother****er, YOU look it up.
When the fuck did this go to court?
[Reply]
penguinz 08:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She lied to the prosecutor, in court.

Perjury, mother****er, YOU look it up.
Again, you do not understand the definition of perjury.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:30 PM 04-25-2019
I came into this thread late, Mr. Marcellus ...

I see now that emotions are high and lines have been drawn. Matters of great importance are at stake and lives at risk. I get it ...

So, I'm going with the "too soon" defense. (While relying on the established science that proves demon possession of mixed-race children is both horrific and difficult to diagnose.)

That ... and the more obvious and certain fact that this little family is a f***ed up mess. Domestic violence? Belt whoopin's? Stair throwin's? Secret recordings? Friends dishing up tapes to the press? Tweeting inlaws? Jesus ... this is a mud hole I prefer not to wallow in.

Many of you know that I've supported Tyreek so far. That's because I personally haven't seen a single thing in the papers, on TV, or on anybody's twatter feed that "proves" he's done anything wrong.

Still, if he is an abuser (of either women or children or animals), he won't catch any slack from me. I have never once ... neither in RL nor here ... defended abusers of any ilk. Frankly, I grew up in a community rife with ignorance, alcohol, and violence. I well know what it does, what it means, and why I abhor the concept. There's no end to the destruction it causes ...

But the tape in the OP doesn't "prove" anything either. Doesn't look good ... granted. Actually, it's creepy as hell. Yet, the conversation contained therein fails to reach a reasonable standard of definitive evidence proving Tyreek is an abuser (IMHO). Additionally, some posts have referenced other information that, apparently, isn't in the OP ... I haven't seen or heard any of that, so far.

Meanwhile, anyone who implies or suggests that I protect or admire abusers can kiss my ass ... literally. The same goes for anyone who thinks I should check my brain and sensibilities at the login.

And I've said this before ... there are no "winners" in this deal. Nobody "wins" here. This is a situation in which everybody loses ... the child, Baby Mama, Momma Mama, Inlaw Mama, Tyreek, the Chiefs, us ... everybody.

Taking "sides" in a situation like that is a hell of a thing.

FAX
You called the 3-year-old child that was abused a "whiney (sic) little bitch." Think that speaks for itself.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Because the mother admitted that she ****ing defended him the first time questions were brought up.

Did you even listen to the audio?
So, she admitted that she's a liar.

Why does anyone believe a single word that comes out of her dicksucker?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
When the **** did this go to court?
Dude, they went to family court.

They testified.

TYREEK WAIVED HIS FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND COOPERATED.

No charges were filed.

THEY LOST CUSTODY OF THEIR KID.

God DAMN, people are stupid.
[Reply]
Cooper Cuck 08:32 PM 04-25-2019
What's frustrating to me is pretty simple --

First off, just like Donald Sterling, you shouldn't be damned because of secret audio recordings that you're not consenting. Of course when he tells the fiance that she should be terrified of him -- that's awful. But he's also saying this in confidence in a moment where he is clearly worked up. On top of that, you can tell by him mumbling under his breath he is upset, hurt and is saying things he doesn't necessarily mean. I can't damn a guy to hell for something like that.

That said, in 2019, there is no coming back. Nobody is going to allow him to play with KC. The frustrating thing for me, as a fan, is he will be picked up by 2021 by another team. Another team will go through the same motions Dorsey went through, reference his counseling and his "last chance", and he will go to another team for nothing and we will have to watch that as Chiefs fans.

IF TEAMS are going to have to release these guys to stay ahead of the lynch mob and pretend the NFL is full of good people -- the NFL needs to put these guys on exempt lists where they are not employees of any team, and no team can sign them, release them, trade them, or do anything. They are in purgatory. Once they are (if they are) reinstated by the NFL, the team that had their rights has 30 days to determine cut or keep. If they cut, then the player goes in to the supplemental draft and the other 31 teams can blind bid away a draft pick to see who gets to sign the guy.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:37 PM 04-25-2019

Still, if he is an abuser (of either women or children or animals), he won't catch any slack from me. I have never once ... neither in RL nor here ... defended abusers of any ilk. Frankly, I grew up in a community rife with ignorance, alcohol, and violence. I well know what it does, what it means, and why I abhor the concept. There's no end to the destruction it causes ...
If he's an abuser?

Why did he go in the fifth round of the draft again?
[Reply]
JakeF 08:37 PM 04-25-2019
The audio doesn't prove anything. The only bad part is when he says 'you should be afraid too' or whatever.

Who leaked the audio, the fiance' or the police?
[Reply]
DrRyan 08:37 PM 04-25-2019
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
I will have to go back and listen again but I'm pretty sure the most damning bit is when she accuses him of punching him in the chest and he definitely doesn't denny it, and I think he gets defensive and talks about her transgressions. Couple that with beating/ whipping a 3 year old child with a belt? That is without a doubt child abuse. How is it not?

As a father, listening to that audio was more than enough for me to levy child abuse charges. With his history I believe Goodell should end his career. It only hurts from a purely football aspect. He was given a second chance and appears to have made zero changes and gotten worse which is hard to imagine.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:38 PM 04-25-2019
Whether he's guilty or not, you have got to reach really really deep based on what we know to pin this on her. Whether she baited him or not, he owns the reaction. Maybe you don't think this warrants a punishment. But this is really reaching and make us look really small to want it this badly for him to be completely clean on this. Even if he's innocent there is zero way this looks good on him at this point, and that is nobody's fault but his.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cooper outstanding citizen:
What's frustrating to me is pretty simple --

First off, just like Donald Sterling, you shouldn't be damned because of secret audio recordings that you're not consenting. Of course when he tells the fiance that she should be terrified of him -- that's awful. But he's also saying this in confidence in a moment where he is clearly worked up. On top of that, you can tell by him mumbling under his breath he is upset, hurt and is saying things he doesn't necessarily mean. I can't damn a guy to hell for something like that.

That said, in 2019, there is no coming back. Nobody is going to allow him to play with KC. The frustrating thing for me, as a fan, is he will be picked up by 2021 by another team. Another team will go through the same motions Dorsey went through, reference his counseling and his "last chance", and he will go to another team for nothing and we will have to watch that as Chiefs fans.

IF TEAMS are going to have to release these guys to stay ahead of the lynch mob and pretend the NFL is full of good people -- the NFL needs to put these guys on exempt lists where they are not employees of any team, and no team can sign them, release them, trade them, or do anything. They are in purgatory. Once they are (if they are) reinstated by the NFL, the team that had their rights has 30 days to determine cut or keep. If they cut, then the player goes in to the supplemental draft and the other 31 teams can blind bid away a draft pick to see who gets to sign the guy.

This might be the dumbest post I've ever read
[Reply]
FAX 08:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I have wanted since Day 1 of this for Hill to be innocent. Not innocent by lack of evidence but innocent innocent because that means a father didn’t abuse his child. At this point, I don’t think it’s a stretch at the very least he is suspended a few games. Now, after this what else happens it’s hard to say. Hill is going to be pissed at Espinol. She may need to cut a deal because she seemingly admits to lying to those investigating or misleading them. I would expect anything about the situation that hasn’t come to light yet will soon.
Now see? This right here is an example of rational, reasonable talk ... thanks, Mr. Mulliganman. Prop-things to you ...

To your point ...

"Stretch" aspects are all over the place here. For some, it's a "stretch" that Tyreek is innocent. For others, it's a stretch that he's already been proven guilty. Some ignore either possibility simply because he's a great football player. Some have exactly the opposite view and want him hung as an example to other football players.

Ugly situations like this turn people ugly. They just do. It's like an ugly bomb and everybody gets a little on them.

And that, my friend, is why civilization has rules. In our case, we have a rule that says, "innocent until proven guilty". We have "due process" and "entitlement of fair treatment" regardless of circumstances, race, wealth, position, or standing.

All I'm asking for (from society, the Chiefs, the NFL, and every other motherf***er I encounter) is that we abide by those rules.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If he's an abuser?

Why did he go in the fifth round of the draft again?
Fuck, for all we know, she lied about that, too.

Because she's a liar.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The audio doesn't prove anything. The only bad part is when he says 'you should be afraid too' or whatever.

Who leaked the audio, the fiance' or the police?
Punching someone is assault you dumb fuck and hes telling a woman hes already beat up while pregnant should be terrified of him.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up