ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 140
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's not just the Chiefs who thinks he's no good. His defense is outdated and he's too stubborn to change it. He is a better version of Bob Sutton.
Yes, he's a better version of Bob Sutton.

Who had a top 10 defense until the secondary was total trash and could AT LEAST still rush the passer.

Meanwhile Spags is bottom 5 in 4 of his past 5 seasons as DC and will no doubt be making it 5 of 6. D can't stop anything. It's G-rob all over again. We traded an aggressive D for 'sit back and let the play develop up your ass" D. He ****ing sucks. 2007 was a long goddamn time ago.

There were a lot of options beside this over-rated clown.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:42 PM 10-13-2019
We would have had hiv not aids. A half ass Houston and an aids first and second rounder can be cut next year. We're stuck with Clark for an eternity. Still, hard to imagine Houston, a first, second rounder, and a $10m wouldn't easily be a mile better than Clark alone.
Woo boy you sure are naive.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:42 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yes, he's a better version of Bob Sutton.

Who had a top 10 defense until the secondary was total trash and could AT LEAST still rush the passer.

Meanwhile Spags is bottom 5 in 4 of his past 5 seasons as DC and will no doubt be making it 5 of 6. D can't stop anything. It's G-rob all over again. He ****ing sucks. 2007 was a long goddamn time ago.
This is not defending spags. This is saying that Rex Ryan is not better and is probably worse. Theres a reason not a single team interviewed him for multiple years straight. Should we have gone after DCs like Wilks, Pagano, Gregg Williams. Damn right we should have. But Rex Ryan, uh uh.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:44 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Woo boy you sure are naive.
I'm not sure what you're going after me for. I said we made a dumb trade. I didn't say not making the trade would magically turn our defense around. It means we made one less dumb trade and committed to one less dumb long term contract.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:48 PM 10-13-2019
This is not defending spags. This is saying that Rex Ryan is not better and is probably worse. Theres a reason not a single team interviewed him for multiple years straight. Should we have gone after DCs like Wilks, Pagano, Gregg Williams. Damn right we should have. But Rex Ryan, uh uh.
He's better. Sutton was better. Rex was innovative as ****, and even at 50% could coach circles around ****ing Spagnulo. Past his prime? Probably. At least he had one.

Spags claim to fame was riding one of the best DL's in NFL history (which he underachieved with all season) to an upset win in the SB. Greg Robinson's D beat the packers. Big ****ing deal. Watching this D is just like watching G-rob's.

He never maximizes talent and usually finishes in the bottom 5 of the NFL in defense. He ****ing sucks, and right now I'm agitated that people will spend at least 2 years making excuses for his trash D's.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:49 PM 10-13-2019
I'm not sure what you're going after me for. I said we made a dumb trade. I didn't say not making the trade would magically turn our defense around. It means we made one less dumb trade and committed to one less dumb long term contract.
Because you seem to think the grass is greener on the other side. The only thing that changes is what is being bitched about.

The narrative would be why did they hang onto a brokedick player and use those picks on guys that aren't making plays over someone that would have helped them win today

You seem determined that the same fucking thing, in another flavor would be better because???
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He's better. Sutton was better.

Spags claim to fame was riding one of the best DL's in NFL history (which he underachieved with all season) to an upset win in the SB.

He never maximizes talent and usually finishes in the bottom 5 of the NFL in defense. He ****ing sucks, and right now I'm agitated that people will spend at least 2 years making excuses for his trash D's.
Who's making excuses for him right now?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:52 PM 10-13-2019
Because you seem to think the grass is greener on the other side. The only thing that changes is what is being bitched about.

The narrative would be why did they hang onto a brokedick player and use those picks on guys that aren't making plays over someone that would have helped them win today

You seem determined that the same ****ing thing, in another flavor would be better because???
I was critical of the frank Clark trade from the start and people said I was being stupid. So don't throw that bullshit at me. Again I have no clue what you're attacking me for. We both agree Clark was a bad trade.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:55 PM 10-13-2019
Who's making excuses for him right now?
I'm not talking about here or you in particular, I'm talking about how we're stuck with his stupid ass. Andy, the team's PR department. Nobody is firing him after 1 year. We'll be LUCKY if his trash defenses only drag us down for 2 seasons.

It annoys me. We could have done better. I brought up Rex BECAUSE it's such a ridiculous thing to bring up and yet I still 100% think it's true.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:56 PM 10-13-2019
I was critical of the frank Clark trade from the start. So don't throw that bullshit at me. Again I have no clue what you're attacking me for. We both agree Clark was a bad trade.
Are you this dense on fucking purpose or what?

It doesn't matter if you hated the trade today, yesterday, last year or April. That's not even the root fucking issue here. I hated what they gave up to land him too, but at some point you have to stop being lazy as hell and questioning this player and that player when all 3 elements of the team are slumping.

It's coaching. Having y players instead of x doesn't suddenly make the coaching better and the Defense is still fucking balls with your preferable choice of aids strain b instead of a.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:04 PM 10-13-2019
Are you this dense on ****ing purpose or what?

It doesn't matter if you hated the trade today, yesterday, last year or April. That's not even the root ****ing issue here. I hated what they gave up to land him too, but at some point you have to stop being lazy as hell and questioning this player and that player when all 3 elements of the team are slumping.

It's coaching. Having y players instead of x doesn't suddenly make the coaching better and the Defense is still ****ing balls with your preferable choice of aids strain b instead of a.
**** right off. You called me naive for calling out the trade, you never once said a damn thing about coaching.

The coaching sucks. And the trade sucks. And better coaching isn't going to make the trade worth it unless frank Clark turns into an all pro which seems very doubtful. What planet do you live in do you think I'm saying not making the trade turns this team into an all pro defense. I was lukewarm on the spags hire and critical of the Clark trade. So again have no damm clue what you're calling me out on.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:27 PM 10-13-2019
Why was Seattle eager to get rid of this guy? I mean he was one of their best players last season and performed consistently well his entire time there.

I wouldn’t be shocked if his elbow injuries were getting to be very bad and they knew it, sold him to a sucker like Veach and laughed to the bank. He had bad elbow problems with his UCL and also had broken bones in his hands that were supposed to be 8-10 week recoveries from surgery but didn’t do it to help his team last year.

I could be wrong but I didn’t hear about him fixing this shit in the offseason.

I seriously think Clark can’t get off blocks bc of these injuries. He’s let them sit for 2 years now. What the fuck.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:38 PM 10-13-2019
They weren’t eager. They got high draft picks and didn’t want to pay his contract.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:37 PM 01-19-2020
Hi
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:44 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I have to face facts:

Our GM is a fucking schlub who gets walked on and fucked like a little bitch. And I can guarantee you his picks are going to fucking suck too.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 132 of 140
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136 > Last »
Up