ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 211
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:26 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Yes he should replace Fowler. But right now Fowler has taken much better at bats than Ozuna.
okay do we put Jose in RF and Broneill in LF.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:29 PM 04-01-2019
Yes he should replace Fowler. But right now Fowler has taken much better at bats than Ozuna.
And Bader's probably taking worse ABs than both of them. Though I don't think you're giving Fowler credit for how bad his AB's have actually been. He's drawn some walks by simply standing there and not competing in the AB. But when he's gone up there looking to swing, he's just been eaten alive. I think I've seen one AB so far where he's actually taken an aggressive approach to the plate and managed to actively coax a walk. Fowler's been shit in his own right.

I don't know how Shildt doesn't just throw his hands in the air and just tell the 5 of them to figure it out.

Because near as I can tell, all 3 starters are sucking at everything. Can Gyorko play RF when he gets back?

No really...I'm serious.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:32 PM 04-01-2019
Ozuna isn’t getting benched anyways. They will give him this year but I could see a possible change with Fowler.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 04-01-2019
Ozuna isn’t getting benched anyways. They will give him this year but I could see a possible change with Fowler.
Why?

He's a pending free agent. They don't owe him anything past this season and I don't think they'll let him kill a season for a comp pick (if he even earns the QO).

That guy may have less rope than Fowler at this point. They still owe Fowler $50 million. They don't owe Ozuna a dime past this season and that appears to be all this organization gives a damn about.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:53 PM 04-01-2019
Could somebody explain how the fuck an out was made on a walk to load the bases? :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:56 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Could somebody explain how the **** an out was made on a walk to load the bases? :-)
Yadi was caught off second base headed towards 3rd on a wild pitch that was ball 4.

More stupid baseball.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:57 PM 04-01-2019
Could somebody explain how the fuck an out was made on a walk to load the bases? :-)
We're stupid.

Ball bounced away and hit the brick backstop. Weiters came down the line a bit but stopped (because he was gonna be out). Cervelli walked him back and for whatever reason yadi treated it like Weiters was dead to right and so he just hung out halfway between 2nd and 3rd looking to draw a throw and 'save' the lead runner.

I have no idea why, had he just run back to 2b when Weiters was going back to 3b, everyone would've been save and all would've been well. But because he's an idiot, Cervelli threw behind him and when he did that, Weiter saw Yadi was probably toast and tried to score the run.

So they threw home and he was out by 12 feet.

It was as shitshow as everything in this game has been. The Cardinals probably suck.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:59 PM 04-01-2019
A better question is how the fuck do you run out of players in the 11th? I can understand the 15th, but the 11th god damn inning?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 04-01-2019
Man I love me some Kolten Wong.

I hate everyone else, but I love me some Kolten Wong.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:01 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
A better question is how the fuck do you run out of players in the 11th? I can understand the 15th, but the 11th god damn inning?
Because your cumstain of a petulant retard at 3b struck out AGAIN and got himself tossed.

It was ridiculous. Dude was chirping on strike 2 on a pitch that was clearly a strike and I knew something was coming. Carpenter gets into 'Walk Hunter' mode where all he does is go up there hoping to get walked.

And he turnes into the mopingest cunt in the world when he's doing that. He gets rung up on an accurate check swing call, literally points to the 3b up and shouts "YOU SUCK!!!"

Well yeah, Matt. That's gonna get you tossed. Idiot.
[Reply]
O.city 04:02 PM 04-01-2019

THAT'S A WINNER!!

Cardinals beat the Pirates 6-5!! pic.twitter.com/crsFpZVYcu

— Cards Nation (@CardsNation13) April 1, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:03 PM 04-01-2019
Seriously Matt - how'd you think this was gonna go, man?

pic.twitter.com/VhZopRJOhx

— cardinalsgifs (@cardinalsgifs) April 1, 2019

He's such a dipshit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:07 PM 04-01-2019
I can’t believe we made so many mistakes and bad plays and still won. Geeezzz
[Reply]
Frazod 04:11 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We're stupid.

Ball bounced away and hit the brick backstop. Weiters came down the line a bit but stopped (because he was gonna be out). Cervelli walked him back and for whatever reason yadi treated it like Weiters was dead to right and so he just hung out halfway between 2nd and 3rd looking to draw a throw and 'save' the lead runner.

I have no idea why, had he just run back to 2b when Weiters was going back to 3b, everyone would've been save and all would've been well. But because he's an idiot, Cervelli threw behind him and when he did that, Weiter saw Yadi was probably toast and tried to score the run.

So they threw home and he was out by 12 feet.

It was as shitshow as everything in this game has been. The Cardinals probably suck.
Ugh. Glad I didn’t actually see it. At least they won.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:13 PM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I can’t believe we made so many mistakes and bad plays and still won. Geeezzz
The Pirates are one of 3 genuinely bad teams in the NL. They a little better than SF and Miami, but they suck.

They've been so indifferent to winning for so long that it's just not something they can do at this point. There's no 'there' there. Even their 'ace' is the king of hollow efforts. Chris Archer is the perfect face of the Pirates - doesn't really care about winning because he's got his own stuff to do.

GOOD GOD, DAN MCLAUGHIN!! Seriously, you on a water and cocaine diet? Are you incapable of normal, healthy human weight man? Didn't you weight like 500 lbs 3 months ago? White male Oprah right there.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 211
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up