ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>One guy on defense came to play on Sunday
staylor26 11:18 AM 11-24-2020
Ward quietly looked the best he has all season. Seems like he’s finally 100% or close to it.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:48 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea because it’s so easy to play corner in the NFL!
Lol. Probably relatively so for an NFL corner.

Tell you what, you hit me up when Ward shuts down Mike Evans or Chris Godwin this week and he’ll have my vote for DPOTY
[Reply]
staylor26 07:59 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Lol. Probably relatively so for an NFL corner.

Tell you what, you hit me up when Ward shuts down Mike Evans or Chris Godwin this week and he’ll have my vote for DPOTY
Wtf? I said he had a good game and was the only one that came to play on defense and somehow it’s turned into “well he’s not Champ Bailey”. Talk about a straw man.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:03 PM 11-24-2020
Wtf? I said he had a good game and was the only one that came to play on defense and somehow it’s turned into “well he’s not Champ Bailey”. Talk about a straw man.
Not big on context, I see. You said Ward had a good game, I disagreed. The fact that almost no one agreed with your OP says volumes.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:23 PM 11-24-2020
He played a lot better than the corner on the other side in fact I’d say he looked the best out of the secondary
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:24 PM 11-24-2020
Hilarious. NSFW.
Attached: 95D7C878-6542-46A4-B655-F9F240FC8BF4.jpeg (102.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Darth Robert 09:34 PM 11-24-2020
It was good Ward didn’t get beat deep by Ruggs like last time but, I’m not sure this thread would be here if Agholor didn’t slip on that play.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:48 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Sometimes you have to give the other team credit too. The Raiders Oline is legit and Carr played really well.

The Chiefs can’t dominate every game. No team can.
I’m glad someone said it.

I’m glad to have the rivalry back.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Not big on context, I see. You said Ward had a good game, I disagreed. The fact that almost no one agreed with your OP says volumes.
Not big on context? Wtf are you talking about? Are you retarded? Because it’s starting to seem like you are. Other than you, who has strongly disagreed?

Anybody who bases an entire game on one play more or less a “what if?” shouldn’t be taken seriously anyways. By that logic, Mahomes had a bad game because he threw an INT.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:30 PM 11-24-2020
Not big on context? Wtf are you talking about? Are you retarded? Because it’s starting to seem like you are. Other than you, who has strongly disagreed?

Anybody who bases an entire game on one play more or less a “what if?” shouldn’t be taken seriously anyways. By that logic, Mahomes had a bad game because he threw an INT.
Now I’m starting to understand why so many people think you’re an asshole. I’m just going to move on from this thread. I certainly hope Ward and the rest of the defense have a good game this Sunday.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 04:15 AM 11-25-2020
they had a slump last year..im confident that they'll get back at it. .
Honey Badger and Frank need to step up and lead that team. .
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:15 AM 11-25-2020
I don't know how you could argue that Ward didn't have a pretty good game, I really don't.

I think the broken hand and then playing in a cast really affected him. Gee, you think, maybe?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:48 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't know how you could argue that Ward didn't have a pretty good game, I really don't.

I think the broken hand and then playing in a cast really affected him. Gee, you think, maybe?
Because he got beat on one play that could have been a completion!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:53 AM 11-25-2020
Because he got beat on one play that could have been a completion!
Yeah, I mean ALL corners get beat every once in awhile.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yeah, I mean ALL corners get beat every once in awhile.
Remember when Ramsey locked Tyreek down for an entire game then got beat deep towards the end? Bad game!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:00 AM 11-25-2020
I get that people are frustrated with the defense, but I think emotions are overcoming logic.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up