ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 190
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:53 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
All amazing players but I think people are looking for the next big thing. Steph and Dame are already 30. Luka is young and still ascending.
The future is really bright for nba stars. Luka might be exciting. But I just love watching jokic play. I remember someone explaining his game as seeing the present and the future at the same time. Dude is always ten moves ahead of everyone. What's cool about the next breed of superstars is a lot of them are really unselfish. I mean Ben Simmons is elite and can't shoot for shit. These guys will replace a lot of a former generation of volume shooters.

This has honestly been one of the most exciting playoffs in recent memory. Just a lot of solid bball players across the board.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:56 PM 06-02-2021
I still think people are not giving the Jazz enough credit. Mitchell is outstanding and they play so well together as unit. Very 03-04 Piston like.
Gotta prove it in the playoffs against a good team.
[Reply]
Miles 10:09 PM 06-02-2021
So I guess Luka is not to injured.
[Reply]
Miles 10:10 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Gotta prove it in the playoffs against a good team.
Exactly. They have been the regular season team for a while.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:13 PM 06-02-2021
Non-Doncic minutes remind me so much of non-LeBron minutes. Can’t afford to keep him out for more than a few.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 PM 06-02-2021
Scrubs missing wide open 3s that Doncic is providing is also very reminiscent of plenty of LeBron games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:37 PM 06-02-2021
Finally some made threes off these Doncic passes. They’re literally trapping him on screens every time, these guys have to hit them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 PM 06-02-2021
They tried to collapse there, but didn’t. Clippers in panic mode now.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:22 AM 06-03-2021
Luka has about as much help in Dallas as Dirk did when he took out the Miami super team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:39 AM 06-03-2021
Luka has about as much help in Dallas as Dirk did when he took out the Miami super team.
Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry and Tyson Chandler versus broken down Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., Dorian Finney-Smith, and Dwight Powell.

I wonder which lineup Luka would take.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:59 AM 06-03-2021
Kidd was 40 and put up 8 a game. The 10 and 12 a game TC and Marion put up I imagine kept opposing coaches up at night in fear.

So yeah both groups are pretty horrible
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:59 AM 06-03-2021
Kidd was 40 and put up 8 a game. The 10 and 12 a game TC and Marion put up I imagine kept opposing coaches up at night in fear.

So yeah both groups are pretty horrible
Kidd was the same age LeBron is right now and still an elite defender and facilitator, which is where his value was at the time (although he was never much of a scorer even at his peak). He was also certainly capable of hitting a big shot and had no fear of big games. Basically the same case for Chandler (who was at the peak of his career as a defensive center) and Marion, a former 4x All-Star on the back half of his career. They got their scoring from Dirk and Terry and everything else they needed from those other three.

There's literally no comparison at all. The collective basketball IQ and talent of the first group isn't close.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:05 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You have absolutely zero clue on basically every topic dude
You are an outright, motherfucking, know-nothing MORON.

On top of that, you're a fucking CRYBABY. I called you out on your HORSESHIT and what did you do?

Randomly downvote posts.

You're a fucking petty, little woman. You need to see your gyno ASAP to fix that bloody, disgusting, CUNT that's hanging between your fat fucking legs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 AM 06-03-2021
Luka has had 4 playoff games with 40+ points out of 11 total. Fucking nuts.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:55 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You are an outright, motherfucking, know-nothing MORON.

On top of that, you're a fucking CRYBABY. I called you out on your HORSESHIT and what did you do?

Randomly downvote posts.

You're a fucking petty, little woman. You need to see your gyno ASAP to fix that bloody, disgusting, CUNT that's hanging between your fat fucking legs.
He’s watching a lot of mu softball this time of year. Got his estrogen levels up.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 190
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up