ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
Coochie liquor 01:44 PM 02-19-2019
This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

[Reply]
penguinz 03:22 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The totality of your argument is a single guy who was nominated for two Oscars?

I don’t like Will Smith as an actor at all, but that seems like a strange argument to support your position.
Because those awards really mean anything. He is a shit actor.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:05 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

I was at a party and the guy's dad did heating/cooling for a living. Down in the garage, dudes were taking straight shots of C02 off a hose. As I came in some idiot huffed a huge hit, took four or five steps until his lungs froze up and he fell face first on the concrete floor. I mean just smashed his head right on the floor, out cold. The next guy in line decided to pass the hose. He tried to hand it to me and I just looked down at the guy on the floor and then stared at him like, "are you really that stupid".

Yes, he was. "No problem, that leaves more for me!"

He huffed two huge hits and went fetal, then into convulsions, throwing up all over himself.

The next guy in line saw this and decided it was still a great idea and then did it too. Fucking crazy idiots. Dumbest shit I ever saw. :-)
When I was in Elkview, WV this winter the local authorities were dealing with individuals Huffing Freon. They said it was an epidemic there. They would bust into AC I nite to get to the Freon.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:53 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I dunno whether to :-) or feel sorry for the guy.

I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer last year, and they were actually worse than this. Don basically has no voice left, and can't sing at all. And high notes? Forget it. The main thing that made him worse than Vince seemed to be trying; Don basically kept frantically and angrily motioning to his bass player to get him to hit the high notes for him, which the bass player couldn't do either. It was awful. Through in the fact that the show was in an old, restored 20s-era theater with no air conditioning, on a night where it was 90 degrees outside. The crowd started to sweat and stink almost immediately. Most miserable experience I've ever had at a concert. After they butchered Dream Warriors, the wife and I spent the rest of their set outside. Later the bass player came out and was basically telling everybody what a dick Don was.

Keifer was great, but between the heat and the whole Dokken debacle, the evening was ruined. Ugh.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:55 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer last year, and they were actually worse than this. Don basically has no voice left, and can't sing at all. And high notes? Forget it. The main thing that made him worse than Vince seemed to be trying; Don basically kept frantically and angrily motioning to his bass player to get him to hit the high notes for him, which the bass player couldn't do either. It was awful. Through in the fact that the show was in an old, restored 20s-era theater with no air conditioning, on a night where it was 90 degrees outside. The crowd started to sweat and stink almost immediately. Most miserable experience I've ever had at a concert. After they butchered Dream Warriors, the wife and I spent the rest of their set outside. Later the bass player came out and was basically telling everybody what a dick Don was.

Keifer was great, but between the heat and the whole Dokken debacle, the evening was ruined. Ugh.
Keifer still puts on an awesome show. Cinderella is in my top 5 favorite bands of all time.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:10 PM 03-29-2019
Saw Keifer at some deal a few years back where Full Throttle Saloon rolled through to Kansas Speedway , Jackyl,/98.9 The Rock . Keifer opened I think, and man it sounded good.
I was impressed how good he sounded given all his voice /vocal chords issues in the past.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:23 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Keifer, Don Dokken and Paul Stanley along with Vince Neil are tied for WORST vocalist ever live! Yes I have seen them all since the 80's till 2 years ago. Shame :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 08:29 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Keifer, Don Dokken and Paul Stanley along with Vince Neil are tied for WORST vocalist ever live! Yes I have seen them all since the 80's till 2 years ago. Shame :-)
Paul Stanley should have stopped after the Reunion Tour, Keifer never sounded good live and neither did Don Dokken - see Dokken Beast from the East. Vince Neil circa 92 or the Carnival of Sins tour was his last hora!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:34 PM 03-29-2019
A work bud gave me his log in info this morning, watched it an hour ago

So entertaining on a visceral level that it overcomes the small budget... it was damn good stuff that could've been better

Kelly straight up nailed goofy Tommy
Nikki was passable, he had some solid acting moments
Vince had all the moves down pretty cold, but he was by far the weakest actor
And then of course Ramsey Bolton steals the entire show, Bob Deal is the uncontested guts of that band... Mick totally steals the show

While it could've been better with more money behind it, this fast moving saga gives you just enough honest grit to make you buy in

3 and a half of 5 stars
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:14 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Paul Stanley should have stopped after the Reunion Tour, Keifer never sounded good live and neither did Don Dokken - see Dokken Beast from the East. Vince Neil circa 92 or the Carnival of Sins tour was his last hora!
isnt KISS using a lot of recorded vocals on their current tour?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:57 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I still don't get this. He was great as Lee. I never bought Bolton as Mars, though, as his face was much too full. Mick was an alien/skeleton as far back as I can recall.
Totally agree about Kelly, he was surprisingly good

But while Marrs didn't look quite right, he nailed the attitude so well that it overcomes that... he was by FAR the best actor of the four
[Reply]
vailpass 02:26 PM 03-30-2019
Ozzie Osborne was frigging hilarious.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:35 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Because those awards really mean anything. He is a shit actor.
Your opinions suck
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:35 PM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He's been like that for years. Worse than David Lee Roth.
Jesus.

That’s worse than Fat Axel.

Also, anyone who pays for a Crue show in 2019 is a fool who deserves to be parted from their money.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:36 PM 03-30-2019
10 lies the movie told you

https://youtu.be/UuHvN4l6amY

I didn’t know Slash was partying with Sixx when he OD’d. It was Slash’s GF that did the mouth to mouth resistation that probably saved his life.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:55 PM 03-30-2019
My buddy wants me to go see Vince Neil with Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony this summer, and from what he said tickets basically start around $100

Had to say no way at those prices, they're being a bit greedy... anyone seen Vince lately?

Dudes out there with a belly overlapping his belt and barely even trying these days
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up