ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Media Center>Captain Marvel
Fish 08:23 AM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
Ceej 02:12 PM 09-25-2018
Some slut on Twitter was complaining about SLJ having more "words" than the lead actress in that trailer.

God, I hate Twitter.
[Reply]
bowener 03:55 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I say this not to trigger a political conversation, but to prepare people who might not have heard. Feige has made it clear, though not in so many words, that meddling with the characters and stories for political reasons is the plan for the future. The female/gay/tranny/etc... stuff is going to be ramped up moving forward.
That makes a lot of sense knowing they are going to bring the x-men under the umbrella finally. To show character depth within an x-men film pretty much means you are going to have parallels between social rights movement, sexual and gender persecution, and tyrannical governments. It was always there before, but most readers apparently couldn't read between the lines or just didn't want to?
[Reply]
Spott 04:00 PM 09-25-2018
Previews look good to me. I’m not familiar with her background story, but most Marvel movies have turned out to be pretty good.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:07 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
That makes a lot of sense knowing they are going to bring the x-men under the umbrella finally. To show character depth within an x-men film pretty much means you are going to have parallels between social rights movement, sexual and gender persecution, and tyrannical governments. It was always there before, but most readers apparently couldn't read between the lines or just didn't want to?
There's a difference between subtle commentary and kicking someone in the balls.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 05:58 AM 09-26-2018
Cap and Buck are def. gay for each other. Probably Sam and Rhodey too.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:42 PM 09-26-2018
I just hope they have a good explanation of why he waited to call her for help before now (like during the first two Avengers movies).
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:57 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I just hope they have a good explanation of why he waited to call her for help before now (like during the first two Avengers movies).
#metoo
[Reply]
DaFace 12:13 AM 12-04-2018

[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:44 AM 12-04-2018
I don't know about this one in all honesty. It seems like the humorous lines in these trailers aren't funny. Brie Larson's monotone voice doesn't really have any range, it's just one tone of "I'm just reading my lines, bored" instead of acting. I haven't been sold on the trailers, but it's Marvel, so I'll still go see it regardless.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:01 AM 12-04-2018
Looks pretty good.i like the character but I agree with Brie's voice... hopefully there will be some depth and anger in that voice in the movie. Love the Mohawk/mask.
[Reply]
Fish 10:34 AM 12-04-2018
Not sure why I can't get excited for this movie, but it still feels very meh...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:41 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Same here.

Her voice and she just doesn't look convincing in the action scenes.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:55 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm the same way. Was initially excited for it, but I've gotten to that same "meh" attitude. But, it's Marvel & plays into the next Infinity War, so I'll see it.
[Reply]
Spott 11:13 AM 12-04-2018
I liked the first trailer better than this one. I wonder what movies she got when she went to Blockbuster.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:24 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Same here.

Her voice and she just doesn't look convincing in the action scenes.
Yeah. I think part of it is the Kree business.

They kinda hacked that all to shit in Agents of Shield. Which I’ve seen. Which I can’t unsee.
[Reply]
Spott 12-04-2018, 12:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Spott.
Page 4 of 57
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up