ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:15 AM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
So what you are all saying is that the game is still shit? Fucking shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
It's more of the fact that it took such a giant step backwards in terms of gameplay
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:44 PM 08-12-2018
Madden sucks, but we all still buy it..
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:47 PM 08-12-2018
I caved and bought it today. I know it’ll very likely disappoint, but I just want to run a franchise really bad from scratch with Mahomes at the helm.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:59 PM 08-12-2018
Played again today for a few hours.

Meh.

Definitely wouldn’t shell out my own money for it if I had ‘18.

It’s uh..... pretty bad. Lol.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:12 PM 08-12-2018
Here’s a tips vid about running the ball: https://youtu.be/qg4I_JEY1JQ

Interesting. Guy says that you should never hold turbo behind the LOS because it can trigger the CPU to shed blocks easier.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:14 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here’s a tips vid about running the ball: https://youtu.be/qg4I_JEY1JQ

Interesting. Guy says that you should never hold turbo behind the LOS because it can trigger the CPU to shed blocks easier.
Yep. Turbo is completely different in this game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:18 PM 08-12-2018
By the way, the worst change they implemented is that dumbfuck way you upgrade your players in franchise. I might actually enjoy it if it gave points to my star players, but it seems to just choose players randomly and assign them 1 point. My first week I had West, Murray, and Ehinger as the 3 upgrades. None of them played a single snap. What the fuck?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yep. Turbo is completely different in this game.
It was the same way last year, actually.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:35 PM 08-12-2018
By the way, the worst change they implemented is that dumbfuck way you upgrade your players in franchise. I might actually enjoy it if it gave points to my star players, but it seems to just choose players randomly and assign them 1 point. My first week I had West, Murray, and Ehinger as the 3 upgrades. None of them played a single snap. What the fuck?
This is actually a good change. It was too easy to build a team of 99s the old way.

You remember the 99s, right? :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:40 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It was the same way last year, actually.
Yes, Clay. That's why theres posts all over forums in virtually every medium that Madden is discussed about the changes made to the run game and the new "one cut" system. Do you post dumb shit just to be contrarian or something?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 08-12-2018
Yes, Clay. That's why theres posts all over forums in virtually every medium that Madden is discussed about the changes made to the run game and the new "one cut" system. Do you post dumb shit just to be contrarian or something?
The running game may be different, but the turbo thing is not new.

In 18 you didn't want to hit turbo before you hit the line of scrimmage.

Not only did it make it hard to hit lanes accurately, but it also caused block sheds like crazy.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:54 PM 08-12-2018
I haven’t had any usering issues on defense. Still a silent assassin as always, but offense is totally different to me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The running game may be different, but the turbo thing is not new.

In 18 you didn't want to hit turbo before you hit the line of scrimmage.

Not only did it make it hard to hit lanes accurately, but it also caused block sheds like crazy.
Clay, there is literally a new feature called "one cut" where you hard cut off in a different direction if done correctly. It's done by using the turbo button and jerking the stick in the direction you want to go. It's buggy as **** right now and causes you to lose momentum when you shouldn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 08-12-2018
Clay, there is literally a new feature called "one cut" where you hard cut off in a different direction if done correctly. It's done by using the turbo button and jerking the stick in the direction you want to go. It's buggy as **** right now and causes you to lose momentum when you shouldn't.
Not disputing that.

The turbo/block sheds thing was in the game last year though. Not new.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:43 AM 08-13-2018
Well I played the first game of the season in my franchise (@ Chargers), and I’ve gotta say... so far I’m a fan.

First time in a long time that the CPU QB wasn’t completing checkdowns every time pressure got near. Much more pure incompletions than just catches or interceptions like there was so much the past few years.

Got the win too, which didn’t hurt. But it was a good, competitive game.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up