ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 386
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:00 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
I believe that once Jon and Dany sleep together, she will become pregnant.
It'd be more shocking if she didn't become pregnant the way they've been beating it over our heads.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:03 PM 08-21-2017
We've already seen that Valyrian steel has a supernatural power to kill wights and White Walkers. Not much of a stretch to think that White Walker weapons have similar effect on dragons and creatures of "fire/light."
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:32 PM 08-21-2017
Anyone else see Tribal Warfare posted some spoilers in some totally unrelated thread. Clay was less than amused apparently.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:35 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Anyone else see Tribal Warfare posted some spoilers in some totally unrelated thread. Clay was less than amused apparently.
GoChiefs wants everyone to wait until he gets around to watching his DVR before mentioning past developments.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:36 PM 08-21-2017
He can suck a cock. Once the episode airs it's fair game.
[Reply]
Dylan 12:37 PM 08-21-2017
To Why Not?

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If the whole ASOIAF plotline is an allegory to global warming, then I think a Bran as the Night King things makes sense in that he draws attention to a huge problem that humanly powers don't recognize / fail to do anything about and forces them to unite to address the problem.
I asked an inquisitive question to Discuss Thrower since he has read the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
So do you think global warming kills the Night Walker and company off a thousand years later?

Enter Why Not?:

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Chucklesome, however, you're confusing the names. It's either white walker or night king.

@Why Not "stop whinging." :-)
[Reply]
Dylan 12:39 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It'd be more shocking if she didn't become pregnant the way they've been beating it over our heads.
Beautiful couple...

Oh wow, it is becoming dark in New York - gotta go...running for the special glasses - or is it just cloudy?

Looks like people are congregating way down below.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:56 PM 08-21-2017
To Why Not?

I asked an inquisitive question to Discuss Thrower since he has read the books.

Quote:

Enter Why Not?:

@Why Not "stop whinging." :-)
I haven't read the books.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:01 PM 08-21-2017
I believe that once Jon and Dany sleep together, she will become pregnant.
That's my theory as to the "Three Heads of the Dragon" prophecy; Jon, Dany, baby Targ.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
That's my theory as to the "Three Heads of the Dragon" prophecy; Jon, Dany, baby Targ.
I wonder if Jon will have an issue with the whole Fucking Aunt Dany thing?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:06 PM 08-21-2017
Where?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:06 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I wonder if Jon will have an issue with the whole ****ing Aunt Dany thing?
In a world that has dragons and ice zombies you tend to let a few things slide...giggity.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:17 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He can suck a cock. Once the episode airs it's fair game.
Bullshit. It was a dick move. Putting spoilers in a football thread in the lounge is chicken shit. Doesn't matter if the episode had aired or not. Or you think I should go around posting there endings or big twists for every new show or movie in random football threads?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:33 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Bullshit. It was a dick move. Putting spoilers in a football thread in the lounge is chicken shit. Doesn't matter if the episode had aired or not. Or you think I should go around posting there endings or big twists for every new show or movie in random football threads?
I saw the thread, or what was left of it. I don't believe TW deliberately intended it to be a spoiler, but just a witty remark that was, at the very least, poorly timed. I understand why Clay and others freaked out, but I don't think there was any malice involved.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:37 PM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw the thread, or what was left of it. I don't believe TW deliberately intended it to be a spoiler, but just a witty remark that was, at the very least, poorly timed. I understand why Clay and others freaked out, but I don't think there was any malice involved.
What thread?
[Reply]
Page 92 of 386
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up