ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 386
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
otherstar 06:48 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
No Qyburn gave the weapon to Bronn who will then show it to Jaime as proof of his sister's insanity and will in turn use that same weapon to kill her.
Jerome Flynn did say that fans might not love him as much after the series ends; so, either he was bluffing, or he was dropping hints.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/game-o...terview-2019-4
[Reply]
notorious 07:03 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I think he meant gave it to Bronn, which ends up in Jamie’s hands.
(Cough)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:06 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I think he meant gave it to Bronn, which ends up in Jamie’s hands.
I think we are going to have several of the main people die in the battle of winterfell. Jamie can’t benonebif the with was right about what she told Cersi unless, Arya looks like Jamie to finish the job. Cersi would die thinking it was Jamie?
[Reply]
RustShack 07:14 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think we are going to have several of the main people die in the battle of winterfell. Jamie can’t benonebif the with was right about what she told Cersi unless, Arya looks like Jamie to finish the job. Cersi would die thinking it was Jamie?
Ehhh I feel like Jamie does it when they retreat from Winterfell to Kingslanding.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:43 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
One of the characters said that they were surprised how many characters made it to the last episode.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:58 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by otherstar:
Jerome Flynn did say that fans might not love him as much after the series ends; so, either he was bluffing, or he was dropping hints.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/game-o...terview-2019-4
Intradasting. Most likely. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:02 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
One of the characters said that they were surprised how many characters made it to the last episode.
Most of them made it this far because they know when and how to run away. Almost all the stupid ones are dead already.

What's gonna be interesting is what happens when running isn't an option any more. Which I'm assuming happens around kings landing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:24 AM 04-17-2019
Why would cersei pick bronn to kill two people she knows he's close with? Seems like an odd choice unless there's something more to it.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:46 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Why would cersei pick bronn to kill two people she knows he's close with? Seems like an odd choice unless there's something more to it.
It was one of several things that made little sense (like Arya waiting so long to greet the person she loves most in the world, and Jon doing basically nothing to sell Dani to the pissed off crowd other than the standard "we must unite!" crap).

The writing's gotten sloppy as they (a) no longer have books to use as source material, and (b) are kind of rushing to wind up. I'm just rolling with it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:50 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It was one of several things that made little sense (like Arya waiting so long to greet the person she loves most in the world, and Jon doing basically nothing to sell Dani to the pissed off crowd other than the standard "we must unite!" crap).

The writing's gotten sloppy as they (a) no longer have books to use as source material, and (b) are kind of rushing to wind up. I'm just rolling with it.
Indeed. Just gotta turn your brain off and treat it like a series of popcorn flicks now.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:53 AM 04-17-2019
What if during the Battle for Winterfell if Bronn kills Tyrion with the crossbow and that's why Jamie seems like he's screaming Bronn in the trailer before the season? I wouldn't want Tyrion to go out like that, but it would greatly increase Jamie's arc importance and deliver some poetic justice the way Cersei intended it to. Maybe during the Battle for Winterfell Bronn uses the opportunity to sneak in while everyone is focused on the opposite side of the castle.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:13 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Largely, I agree. But they hit some notes pretty well, notably down in the crypt.
[Reply]
DanBecky 11:48 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
What if during the Battle for Winterfell if Bronn kills Tyrion with the crossbow and that's why Jamie seems like he's screaming Bronn in the trailer before the season? I wouldn't want Tyrion to go out like that, but it would greatly increase Jamie's arc importance and deliver some poetic justice the way Cersei intended it to. Maybe during the Battle for Winterfell Bronn uses the opportunity to sneak in while everyone is focused on the opposite side of the castle.
It’s hard to see Bronn going through with this plan. While he is a sell sword and a cut throat, he has some close, personal relationships with both the Lannister brothers. And he’s been in a battle where he faced a dragon. He’s seen what they are capable of. I can’t see him believing he’s on the winning side opposite of those things.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:15 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
And there you go:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...134100711.html

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:34 PM 04-17-2019
It honestly reminds me of the last time I did a re-watch of BB's Season 5.

There was a lot of jumps in that season that would have taken multiple episodes in the past. The finale, which I love, also have multiple moments where you have to suspend your disbelief.

Overall, though. BB's finale never betrayed the heart of the series and stuck the landing. I can re-watch it now and still love it (unlike, say, HIMYM and Dexter).

If GOT does the same I'll be happy.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 386
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201241291 > Last »
Up