ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 386
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232282 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
vailpass 08:47 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You know Jaime is getting out of it but ****....he’s in some deep shit right now.
Hah yeah. You’re right though. Bran will go all three eyed zen master about the whole thing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:50 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Hah yeah. You’re right though. Bran will go all three eyed zen master about the whole thing.
That and Brienne will vouch for him.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:52 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I wish they would have gone old school and killed off a main character right off the bat. Bring back the original tone to start things off.
Eh, I liked the ending of the first episode of the final season nodding to the ending of the very first episode.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:55 PM 04-14-2019
oh shit

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 PM 04-14-2019
I like Bronn, but he's a sleazy fucker. He's all but admitted in the past that he'd basically do anything for a payday.

I'm really hoping he doesn't do in either Jaime or Tyrion.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 PM 04-14-2019
Cersei is such a fucking cunt.

"The dead have broken through the Wall"

"Good"

This bitch has NO idea what's coming..
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:01 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Eh, I liked the ending of the first episode of the final season nodding to the ending of the very first episode.
Well when you put it in that kind of perspective....I guess I can wait until episode 2 to kill off a main character.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:08 PM 04-14-2019
:-) Anyone else get jumpscared? Fucking obvious, too.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:10 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I like Bronn, but he's a sleazy ****er. He's all but admitted in the past that he'd basically do anything for a payday.

In the trailer before the season Jaime is in the battle for Winterfell yelling something that sounds like Bronn, but in slow motion, so I think Bronn doesn't do anything when he gets there and sees what they're facing.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:10 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Anyone else get jumpscared? Fucking obvious, too.
I saw the kid open his undead eyes right before he screamed, so I dodged it. Lol
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:11 PM 04-14-2019
Poor Sam. I hope Dany feels like absolute shit for burning his brother. His dad can fuck off though.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Shamelessly stealing from reddit, they clearly designed a LOT of this episode around nods to the first one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthron...isode/ekwudew/

Originally Posted by :
The opening shot of the King/Queen arriving with the same music
Arya being a kid watching the King coming vs her letting a kid get a good view of the Queen coming
Jamie arriving at Winterfell taking a Golden Lannister Helmet off showing his blonde hair, clean shaven, and everyone staring at him vs arriving in gray cloaks and taking a hood off to show darker hair and a beard and no one except Bran noticing him
Both episodes ending with Bran and Jamie, except this time Jamie looks scared
Both episodes have amputated limbs from the white walkers spread out in a gory way to send a message
Both episodes have scenes in the Winterfell crypt except instead of visiting Lyanna Stark they are seeing Ned Stark
In the pilot Cersi and Catlyn Stark talk about their kids possibly getting married while looking at them from a distance, while in this episode Varys, Tyrion, and Davos talk about Dany and Jon getting married while looking at them from a distance
The kid from the beginning was climbing on trees to get a good view, similar to Bran climbing the castle to get a good view. From /u/jbongi14
he also looked similar to Bran in the Pilot
in the Pilot all the shots of Winterfell showed the grass but now it’s all snow
From /u/Dawnshroud
The reunion of Jon and Arya at the tree is similar to Ned at Catlyn at the tree
From /u/molotov1g
”S1E1's title is "Winter is Coming", S8E1's title is "Winter is Here"”
From /u/enfinnity
there was incest between visiting monarchs
From /u/enfinnity
the brothel scene with Bron is similar to Tyrion’s first scene
From /u/JaqueStrap69
Also Jon asking Sansa "Where's Arya?" When he arrived, just like Ned asking "Where's Arya?"
From /u/ChavaF1
The current ruler of winterfell saying “Winterfell is yours” to the arriving monarch
From /u/sarahj2010
Also loved the line from Robert Baratheon in the pilot to Ned 'I have a son, you have a daughter, we shall join our houses'. Its gotta be Arya and Gendry.
From /u/SaiyanAintSo
Also Sansa being more than wary of Dany, much like Catlyn was of Cersei. She really seemed like her mother in that meet and greet
From /u/Dualstack
Also Robert asking Ned to be his hand in the crypts kind of similar to Sam telling Jon he is king in the crypts
HUGE one from /u/Itsgreenarrow
Also S1E1 Ned’s farewell to Jon he says “the next time we see each other, We will talk about your mother. I promise.” Then S8E1 while Jon is staring at Neds tomb Sam tell him about his parents

[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I like Bronn, but he's a sleazy fucker. He's all but admitted in the past that he'd basically do anything for a payday.

I always felt like Jaime would be the one to kill Cersei, but maybe Bronn ends up doing the deed?
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:16 PM 04-14-2019
Sam could knife Dany in the back and I wouldn’t give a shit. And Jon basically let her threaten his sister. Pussy whipped bastard.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:21 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
In the trailer before the season Jaime is in the battle for Winterfell yelling something that sounds like Bronn, but in slow motion, so I think Bronn doesn't do anything when he gets there and sees what they're facing.
Yeah I don't see Bronn killing either of them. Besides didn't they already send a wagon of gold with him? Or did I miss something there.
[Reply]
Page 182 of 386
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232282 > Last »
Up