ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 386
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:12 AM 09-13-2017
Vyserion late season trade to WW
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 AM 09-13-2017
Viserion late-season trade to WW :-)

Bran Stark 1,323 carries :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:28 AM 09-14-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well, I finally finished it starting at Season 1 starting late July, through to Season 7. The latter was started Sunday night on my return home from working in Orlando. Season 1 I found boring, but I know it can take time to get invested in the characters in a long series. Enjoyed Season 2, but Season 3 was weird and it upset me and wasn't sure I'd continue. BUT—then it just gets really good and even better as it moves along. Great story!

It pissed me off that Sandor threw that rock at the wights. Dumb! Who wouldn't know that the dragon, Drogon, would get resurrected. Where did that raggedy bunch manage to get those big chains to pull it up from the water though ?

I'm too impatient to wait for what I hear is two years for the last season. Two years? Gonna have to pick-up the book even if it has changes from the filmed version.
So I just caught up on season 7 and was reading through the thread and see this gem. :-). You want to know impatient. I started reading the books when the first book was just going to paperback, back in the '90s. I'm just glad someone is going to give this story closure, even if it isn't George Martin, that bastard.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:39 AM 09-14-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
The final scene of Game of Thrones

Arya plunges her dagger into The Night King and he dies. Since everyone else with a claim to the throne is now dead, Arya is the new Queen.

She gets to Kings Landing and sits on the Iron Throne.

Just as the end credit music starts rolling, she peels off her face revealing her true identity as Robin Arryn.

Sweetrobin exclaims, "It was me all along!"

Fade to black.

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
As he takes a pull from some chick's nipple.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:09 PM 09-14-2017
HBO to shoot multiple endings to throw off would-be leakers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/hbo...TjBU?ocid=sfbe leakers.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 AM 09-15-2017
It'd be sweet if they released all of the "alternate" endings on the DVD when it comes out.
[Reply]
Mav 11:55 PM 09-19-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It'd be sweet if they released all of the "alternate" endings on the DVD when it comes out.

That would be absolutely amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
thegame214 07:24 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's not about convincing Jon that he's the rightful heir. It's about convincing the rest of the aristocracy, and I just don't believe that's possible. Even if it was something Jon himself wants to do.

"Hey guys, I'm not really Jon Snow, I'm Aegon Targaryen VII, son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Targaryen, who I swear were totally married even though there's no record of that or of my birth. Here, just listen to my cousin Bran, who sees visions of everything that has, is or will ever happen all at once. You can totally trust us."
A twist in the story is they find out the same time Jon does. Sam doesn't tell Jon immediately because he sees how happy he is witb Dany and doesn't want the negative light of "incest" like the Lannisters. He feels Jon is happier this way. What happens though is Jon gets the NK in a vulnerable spot, begs Dany to have the dragon kill the NK, and thus himself as well, (imagine sword vs sword scenario) and Dany reluctantly says Dracarys causing fire to kill the NK. When she looks up to both her and Jons surprise, he is unburned and reality sets in for him and everyone else that he has to be Targ.

There are a ton of other spoilers too such as Dany dying in childbirth like her mom, jons mom and tyrions mom.

The baby will be named Ned (to fulfill Robs wish for his baby).

Jaime ends up being the true hero as in season 4 while in the cave with Bren, the girl with him asks her brother how this all ends (who sees the future) and it shows him looking at his right hand on fire. It's no coincidence that the snowflake immediately melted on Jaimes gold hand on his last scene in season 7 as his hand is "heating up".
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:32 AM 09-21-2017
Are you posting what YOU think will happen or leaked spoilers?
[Reply]
thegame214 07:33 AM 09-21-2017
The biggest clue Jon being Targ besides the whole R + L = J is when hes being brought back to life in season 6 episode 2 that when she cuts his hair and puts it in the fire, his hair doesn't burn and they want you to catch it as the focus is on the unturned strands. Check it out if you have time.
[Reply]
thegame214 07:36 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Are you posting what YOU think will happen or leaked spoilers?
Sorry I just realized there was a spoiler thread for the show. Sorry if i ruined anything FML
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 AM 09-21-2017
Lol they haven't even started filming. That's when the spoilers will come out. Relax.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:00 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
A twist in the story is they find out the same time Jon does. Sam doesn't tell Jon immediately because he sees how happy he is witb Dany and doesn't want the negative light of "incest" like the Lannisters. He feels Jon is happier this way. What happens though is Jon gets the NK in a vulnerable spot, begs Dany to have the dragon kill the NK, and thus himself as well, (imagine sword vs sword scenario) and Dany reluctantly says Dracarys causing fire to kill the NK. When she looks up to both her and Jons surprise, he is unburned and reality sets in for him and everyone else that he has to be Targ..
Jon was burned at the wall in season 2 saving Mormont. Not all Targs are unburnt. See Danerys brother.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:11 AM 09-21-2017

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol they haven't even started filming. That's when the spoilers will come out. Relax.
AND they have already admitted they are going to put out spoilers to throw people off. Film muliple endings and scenes to throw people off. I've seen on youtube this week stills from last years filming that were exclusive/spoilers hot off the presses etc..... that turned out to be BS.

When the books story's line was still going on in the TV series, I watched all the spoilers. Yeah, we all knew littlefinger was going to die, Jon and Danerys were going to bonk. Skipped the spolers last year and was glad I did. Made it more enjoyable. Going to this year too.

There is always good assumptions that can be made like the two examples above like, Danerys or Jon will die in the final battle to save the day or the other. Jamie will do something heroic maybe with Brien to save the day.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 386
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Up