ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 64
« First < 12525859606162 6364 >
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
PmCakes 11:16 AM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well, he did get ran through with that space spear in Amsterdam. He said it kept him from phasing, so he was basically pretty heavily wounded the entire film.

The thing that annoyed me was that not only did he have an Infinity Stone, but the space spear effectively deflected it. Vision should have vaporized them all with the power of the stone in his forehead, then effectively healed himself with it seeing as how he's an android. But, comic physics and such......
Originally Posted by Fish:
Vision has been heavily nerfed in the MCU especially considering he's had an infinity stone.
That's what I was getting at it. so disappointing. And we should feel robbed not seeing the time stone at use by Strange at all.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:28 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by PmCakes:
That's what I was getting at it. so disappointing. And we should feel robbed not seeing the time stone at use by Strange at all.
We don't know if that's the case or not...….
[Reply]
PmCakes 09:58 PM 08-26-2018

[Reply]
Rausch 04:20 AM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We don't know if that's the case or not...….
When Thanos used all the stones it burned his arm up. When Squidward tried to take the Time stone from Strange that burned his hand in a similar way. Did Strange put some spell on the time stone that he knew would weaken Thanos/gauntlet if he activated it?...
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:59 AM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
When Thanos used all the stones it burned his arm up. When Squidward tried to take the Time stone from Strange that burned his hand in a similar way. Did Strange put some spell on the time stone that he knew would weaken Thanos/gauntlet if he activated it?...
Ebony Maw's hand burned because of the spell that Strange had put on the necklace that was holding the time stone. He didn't burn his hand on the actual time stone.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:00 AM 08-29-2018
The directors did say using the gauntlet took a toll on Thanos physically, as well as the gauntlet itself.

I didn't catch Thanos' arms as he fell into the wormhole to escape Wakanda. It's possible there's a weaker version of him in the next film.
[Reply]
PmCakes 12:20 PM 08-29-2018
The first scene of the next movie should be Thor using StormBreaker to travel to Titan and rescue Tony
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:41 PM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by PmCakes:
The first scene of the next movie should be Thor using StormBreaker to travel to Titan and rescue Tony
Problem is he doesn't know he's there. The only person who is getting them off Titan is Nebula.
[Reply]
PmCakes 12:56 PM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Problem is he doesn't know he's there. The only person who is getting them off Titan is Nebula.
True... they would have to piece clues together and assume he's there. Interesting.
[Reply]
luv 01:05 PM 08-29-2018
Rented this last week so that we could watch it a little more closely than we did in the theater. There were several little things, but one obvious thing I missed the first time was putting together that Dr. Strange said that he would not hesitate to let Spiderman and Tony die in order to save the time stone, then said there was only one possible outcome where they were victorious, and then say that it was the "only way" whenever he actually did give up the time stone to save Tony's life.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:35 AM 09-13-2018
:-)

[Reply]
Bowser 01:25 PM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:13 PM 03-27-2019

BREAKING: Angelina Jolie is reportedly in talks to star in @MarvelStudios' THE ETERNALS movie! https://t.co/j07ux5szZQ pic.twitter.com/paZDTSfkBU

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Fish 10:14 PM 03-27-2019
Eternals? Wow... there's all kinds of ways they could take that. Could be crazy.....
[Reply]
Kman34 05:57 AM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The directors did say using the gauntlet took a toll on Thanos physically, as well as the gauntlet itself.

I didn't catch Thanos' arms as he fell into the wormhole to escape Wakanda. It's possible there's a weaker version of him in the next film.
He is also weakened by Thor’s axe wound...
[Reply]
Page 62 of 64
« First < 12525859606162 6364 >
Up