ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 64
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
JD10367 08:02 PM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
A few sites are saying that this could be introducing Professor Hulk. A less primal version of Hulk were Banner is almost completely in charge and can revert to Hulk and back at will.
Judging from the artwork, it looks like Hulk went into "The Fly" chamber and merged with Seth MacFarlane.
[Reply]
Fish 09:02 PM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Judging from the artwork, it looks like Hulk went into "The Fly" chamber and merged with Seth MacFarlane.
Or.... it's some kind of Shuri derived Wakanda tech that does some fancy awesome Hulk++ shit... it's all black panther colors and everything.......
[Reply]
Fish 09:04 PM 06-07-2018
This is just assumed to be a legit leaked photo after all. It also could be an impressive fan made fake and be completely meaningless.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:54 AM 06-08-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
This is just assumed to be a legit leaked photo after all. It also could be an impressive fan made fake and be completely meaningless.
and this is why we can't have nice things! :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 AM 06-14-2018
This would be so badass

[Reply]
Direckshun 02:57 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't know that it's anything mind blowing, but it's just easier to track things from film to film more easily. Examples:
  • Just in general, keeping track of the infinity stones. Before, I had to go back and look up where each one was, where this time I was able to pretty easily keep track of them.
  • All of the various iterations of the Iron Man suit throughout the films.
  • More appreciation for the back-and-forth relationship of Thor and Loki.
  • Noticing all of the little ways they've tied the various films together.
    • Spider Man shows up in Civil War, then in Homecoming you see Parker's home video of his experience being "called up."
    • Watching T'Challa's dad dying at the UN, then watching the results of that in Black Panther.
    • Similarly, seeing Klaw show up in Civil War first and then noticing he has no arm in Black Panther.
    • Seeing the Hulk fly off into the sunset in Civil War, then see his ship appear in Ragnarok with the video of Black Widow as he flew away.

Like I said, just lots of little stuff like that.
Not that it's important, but Klaw actually shows up in Age of Ultron. Same with Hulk flying off.

Stark actually asks Romanov as they're assembling their "team" in Civil War if there were any shot she could track Bruce and get him to help. She seems to indicate that she can't, but explicitly says she doubts he'd even be on their side.

One of my favorite little bits of foreshadowing that didn't even have to happen was the Hydra stooge in Cap 2. Cap and Black Widow take him to the rooftop to figure out what Alexander Pierce was up to. (The scene where Cap threatens to throw him off the side of the building but Romanov actually does.)

The stooge starts blabbing about how SHIELD (or Hydra) tracks all major threats, and lists Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange.

Strange's movie doesn't come out for two more years, probably doesn't even have a script or director yet, and if that stooge never mentioned Strange nobody would have given a flip. But it's just awesome how they drop that tidbit in there.

Anyway. haha
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:00 PM 06-17-2018
Also, not for nothing, but they're bringing back a young Ronin for the Captain Marvel film.

Pretty jacked for that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:35 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Not that it's important, but Klaw actually shows up in Age of Ultron. Same with Hulk flying off.

Stark actually asks Romanov as they're assembling their "team" in Civil War if there were any shot she could track Bruce and get him to help. She seems to indicate that she can't, but explicitly says she doubts he'd even be on their side.

One of my favorite little bits of foreshadowing that didn't even have to happen was the Hydra stooge in Cap 2. Cap and Black Widow take him to the rooftop to figure out what Alexander Pierce was up to. (The scene where Cap threatens to throw him off the side of the building but Romanov actually does.)

The stooge starts blabbing about how SHIELD (or Hydra) tracks all major threats, and lists Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange.

Strange's movie doesn't come out for two more years, probably doesn't even have a script or director yet, and if that stooge never mentioned Strange nobody would have given a flip. But it's just awesome how they drop that tidbit in there.

Anyway. haha
I think he references Moon Knight as well
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:40 PM 06-17-2018

Captain Marvel will be so powerful in the MCU that she will be able to move planets, according to @brielarson! https://t.co/VFBqhrY3DH pic.twitter.com/gktszvfU7a

— MCU News & Tweets (@MCU_Tweets) June 15, 2018

Kevin Feige is jumping the shark
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:45 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

This is getting dumb.

The gender of the character doesn't matter. Placing this powerful of a character on a team just screams unbalanced.
[Reply]
Fish 07:31 PM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Ohh for fuck's sake....
[Reply]
digger 06:19 AM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
This is getting dumb.

The gender of the character doesn't matter. Placing this powerful of a character on a team just screams unbalanced.
What?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:21 AM 06-18-2018
Are we ever getting another Howard the Duck movie?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:16 AM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
This is getting dumb.

I assume you don't like Superman either. Doubt they'll have her move a planet
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:31 AM 06-18-2018
I'm giving Marvel the benefit of the doubt here.

Having a Jean Grey like character can work on the Avengers, assuming that the power isn't always controllable or there are other elements that prevent it from being used too often.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 64
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up