ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 64
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:41 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Your making my point. "Disney" will kill off people in "family" orientated movies. So why would killing Loki be "non-family" friendly?
I never said that you talking about violence in family movies and it's not a Disney approved element.

I said it's the lack of concern the characters have in danger is clearly a Disney change to lighten the mood " hey people are getting killed in NY, let's joke about it"

The Villians are part time comedians/comic relief
[Reply]
banecat 04:13 PM 04-26-2018
I couldn't help myself, and found an overseas blog of someone that watched the movie due to their timezones being ahead in the land of the frogs. I now know the basic plot. Which was pretty much almost spoilers with words around them to make sentances. And I'll leave it at that. But anyone else can post spoilers as they see fit. If they're willing to pay the price. As I am not
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 PM 04-26-2018
Saw it in 3D, first one in the area.

Best Superhero movie ever. Period.

No Superhero film is anywhere close to this movie. It had humor, state of the art tech, great storylines that didn’t get cluttered with so many characters. Well done.

No one left, the whole audience stayed to watch the post credits thing. Then all the audience started talking about what the post credits meant going forward.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:35 PM 04-26-2018
Just watched it. All I can say is holy shit
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:38 PM 04-26-2018
Just got back from seeing it with the wife. Great movie, fun time, good story line, awesome visuals.

Incredible end credit scene too.

I do have some nit picks but will refrain from posting until more have a chance to see the movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 PM 04-26-2018
See I like these no spoiler posts. Hyped for Sunday...
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:03 PM 04-26-2018
nice work so far boys. will probably not see until monday/late sunday. will stay far far far away.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 04-26-2018
Man. Just man. The whole theater was silent processing the movie when the credits started to roll. I’ve never had that happen, normally there’s some chatter.

Early score would be a perfect 5/7.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:24 PM 04-26-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:25 PM 04-26-2018
I was very impressed with it, had some very strong moments of emotion and the light-hearted laughter sprinkled in. Thanos was a strong villain, his dialogue tonally was very different from most villains. I actually believe his regrets and decisions carrying weight on him instead of the normal comic book villain tropes. Some characters get left behind a bit, some deserved a bigger spotlight, but when it's all said and done I want to experience it again. Seeing the combinations of characters that hadn't met yet was awesome, as well as the times they were reunited. I kinda wonder how they're going to fill out the next one a year from now, what's going to be the bulk of the movie and which directions are characters going to go.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:28 AM 04-27-2018
All Im gonna say is.....

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:44 AM 04-27-2018
I just got out of the theatre like 20 minutes ago.

I need to see it again.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:24 AM 04-27-2018
Man...just wow. Im seeing it again a couple more times, prob tomorrow and Sunday.

This was the 2nd best (IMO) superhero film of all time, only to The Dark Knight, and I'm biased because Batman will always be my favorite superhero and Ledger's Joker was a once in a generation performance.

But I can def see why a lot of people will claim this being the best. It def deserves to be talked about in that context.

They really did this movie right. Which ironically, since it's Disney who managed to fuck Star Wars right in the ass.

Spoiler!

The silver screen needed a movie like this desperately. Been a long time since Hollywood had a really good movie out. Dialogue was good, funny, sad, thrilling. I dont show much emotion but I was pretty moved and entertained.

Man...10yrs all led up to this. And Holy Shit was it worth it and it def lived up to it's hype and more IMO, that's why I'm seeing it again prob a couple more times.

It's been a (long) while since I've came out of a movie theatre blown away.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:56 AM 04-27-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:36 AM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 19 of 64
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up