ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 64
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:46 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What I've heard is after ALL the credits are done rolling and it's been referred to as "the best credits scene Marvel has done".
This
[Reply]
Bowser 05:45 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Oh, I'm more pumped for this than anything in years.
Are you going to be ok watching Hulk get his dick kicked in by Thanos and The Black Order? :-)

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What I've heard is after ALL the credits are done rolling and it's been referred to as "the best credits scene Marvel has done".
Excellent. the five mid credit scenes in GotG2 was a bit much. With everything going on, I wouldn't be surprised if the scene is 4-5 minutes long....
[Reply]
RunKC 07:10 PM 04-25-2018
I want this to be serious. No more overrated villains.

I hope Thanos off’s Loki in the first scene.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:26 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I want this to be serious. No more overrated villains.

I hope Thanos off’s Loki in the first scene.
If Marvel has it's way you bet, but's all about Disney's narrative of being family friendly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:34 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If Marvel has it's way you bet, but's all about Disney's narrative of being family friendly.
how does killing Loki make it non-family friendly?

There is going to be a shit ton of violence and killing in this movie. But, that’s family friendly?
[Reply]
banecat 09:50 PM 04-25-2018
Is it going to be PG13 or R?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:03 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Is it going to be PG13 or R?
PG-13. you really think Disney would allow an “R” rated Avengers movie? With the money they paid the cast and or cut of the gross, it has to go north of a billion$ to make money.
[Reply]
banecat 10:09 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
PG-13. you really think Disney would allow an “R” rated Avengers movie? With the money they paid the cast and or cut of the gross, it has to go north of a billion$ to make money.
Of course. F**cking Disney
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
how does killing Loki make it non-family friendly?

There is going to be a shit ton of violence and killing in this movie. But, that’s family friendly?
tell that to Mufasa,Old Yellar, and Bambi's Mom

Ut's the discourse with the character with every quip, and unbalanced sense of jovial interaction during perilous situation.

Like Thor Ragnarok
during the dungeon scene with Surtur

Or how Ultron was depicted, because Marvel wanted a more malevolent interpretation.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:03 AM 04-26-2018

The #AvengersInfinityWar cast sing their own version of "The Brady Bunch" with "The Marvel Bunch":

(via @FallonTonight) pic.twitter.com/rQGiPXjG8C

— MCU News & Tweets (@MCU_Tweets) April 26, 2018

[Reply]
RunKC 07:22 AM 04-26-2018
Disney was fine with Darth Vader destroying like 20 people in that epic scene in Rogue One.

If they can do that, they can definitely do the same with IW.

Ultron was so tame and skewed down. Really hope Thanos is for real and offing Loki in the opening scene would set the tone.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:43 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are you going to be ok watching Hulk get his dick kicked in by Thanos and The Black Order? :-)

Excellent. the five mid credit scenes in GotG2 was a bit much. With everything going on, I wouldn't be surprised if the scene is 4-5 minutes long....
I have been told to expect very little of the Hulk this movie. So, I'm bummed about that. My guess is he's taken out early or spends most the movie as Banner...:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 08:47 AM 04-26-2018
There’s going to be a big cliffhanger at the end just like every two-part movie
As it was explained to me "Just think of the Infinity War movies like you would the Lord of the Rings movies. Only instead of 3 there are just two. Just go in knowing that everything isn't resolved at the end."

I think Marvel did a good job explaining this so people expect it...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:51 AM 04-26-2018
Disney was fine with Darth Vader destroying like 20 people in that epic scene in Rogue One.

If they can do that, they can definitely do the same with IW.

Ultron was so tame and skewed down. Really hope Thanos is for real and offing Loki in the opening scene would set the tone.

To be fair Ultron was working out a plan that would have killed billions
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:01 AM 04-26-2018
tell that to Mufasa,Old Yellar, and Bambi's Mom
Your making my point. "Disney" will kill off people in "family" orientated movies. So why would killing Loki be "non-family" friendly?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 64
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up