ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 64
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Bowser 09:20 AM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
They killed him off in the first Captain America. You think he lived somehow?
Yes. He basically has the same Super Soldier Serum as Captain America has in him, meaning he can survive in conditions most humans can't. I think the Tesseract (space gem) transported him somewhere close to Thanos, and Thanos added him to his club as the Cosmic Skull.

I think one of the actors spoiled Red Skull making a return in Infinity War (Samuel L. Jackson?) to boot.....
[Reply]
O.city 10:49 AM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes. He basically has the same Super Soldier Serum as Captain America has in him, meaning he can survive in conditions most humans can't. I think the Tesseract (space gem) transported him somewhere close to Thanos, and Thanos added him to his club as the Cosmic Skull.

I think one of the actors spoiled Red Skull making a return in Infinity War (Samuel L. Jackson?) to boot.....
I had read some rumors about it around the interwebs recently

I think he makes a come back and wouldn’t be surprised if Hela does as well
[Reply]
Shaid 11:46 AM 04-08-2018
That's interesting. I guess I was thinking of him as basically a mortal touching an Infinity Stone so basically it killing him off. If it took him somewhere, it's been a really long delay in him coming back since that happened in the 30s during WWII. I suppose I can see it, there's just so many other superheroes, etc. to fit in that it seems kinda crazy to bring that extra element in but it does appear Captain America has a pretty big role so it does make some sense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:07 PM 04-08-2018
So I was reading online that Bucky being referred to as White Wolf at the end of Black Panther could mean that he won’t be taking over as Captain America, if/when Steve Rogers dies. That could mean that it will be Falcon who becomes the new Cap if Steve bites it.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04-08-2018, 03:52 PM
This message has been deleted by CoMoChief.
CoMoChief 03:55 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So I was reading online that Bucky being referred to as White Wolf at the end of Black Panther could mean that he won’t be taking over as Captain America, if/when Steve Rogers dies. That could mean that it will be Falcon who becomes the new Cap if Steve bites it.
Falcon probably dies in IW.

Plus what good is a Captain American if you dont have the super soldier serum?

I've heard Bucky in fact does take over after Captain America's death.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:29 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Plus what good is a Captain American if you dont have the super soldier serum?

I've heard Bucky in fact does take over after Captain America's death.
it’s a super hero universe and movie. They can find some in a lab. Hidden among crates locked away or confiscated by the military. Someone smuggled some out back in the day. Etc. etc.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:10 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
it’s a super hero universe and movie. They can find some in a lab. Hidden among crates locked away or confiscated by the military. Someone smuggled some out back in the day. Etc. etc.
Using comic book logic: while fixing Bucky in Wakanda they ran tests on the serum in his body and copied it.

They could then test it and the heart shaped herb on character X and come up with a new hero/villain...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:18 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Using comic book logic: while fixing Bucky in Wakanda they ran tests on the serum in his body and copied it.

They could then test it and the heart shaped herb on character X and come up with a new hero/villain...
Or they use Captain America's blood to heal Falcon on his deathbed. There are ways to make it work. All are very comic book.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:22 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Or they use Captain America's blood to heal Falcon on his deathbed. There are ways to make it work. All are very comic book.
Exactly.

Plus, the Fox/Disney deal should be done and approved (Trump will push it because it favors him) by Infinity War II...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:24 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I think this is the way they'll go.

In the comics, a character named Patriot was given a blood transfusion from his grandfather who was like the original super soldier and that's how he (Patriot) got his powers. So there's precedence.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:35 AM 04-13-2018
Didn't see where anyone posted this yet but it's been out there for a few days now. They released two versions of the same trailer where one was wide aspect for YouTube but the other one was elongated for twitter. After Thanos steps through the portal into Wakanda you can see how many gems he has at that point coming after Vision for the Mind Stone at the :23 mark. Two weeks away!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:14 AM 04-13-2018
I read somewhere that Hugh Jackman might be in Infinity War: Part II
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:25 AM 04-13-2018
This movie gonna be good........better be
[Reply]
O.city 09:26 AM 04-13-2018
Fuck yes.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:57 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Didn't see where anyone posted this yet but it's been out there for a few days now. They released two versions of the same trailer where one was wide aspect for YouTube but the other one was elongated for twitter. After Thanos steps through the portal into Wakanda you can see how many gems he has at that point coming after Vision for the Mind Stone at the :23 mark. Two weeks away!

Spoiler!
I have also read somewhere that they could just be adding those in the trailers to throw the fans off as well.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 64
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up