ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 300
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 08:55 AM 12-05-2016
I might start to like Coral if he becomes Darth Vader. Negan is taking him under his wing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:18 AM 12-05-2016

Negan:*picks up Judith*

Me:JESUS PLS GIVE ME THE PATIENCE CAUSE IF YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH IMA KILLA MOTHERFUCKER

— Carl Grimes (@TheCarlGrimes_) December 5, 2016

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:30 AM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Negan all by himself at Alexandria? Maybe not the best plan of action there.

Yeah yeah they have hundreds of men, but going solo to a place where you pissed a bunch of people off isn't exactly quality thinking.
I don't think he was completely alone. One of the Saviors actually answered the front gate when Rosita returned from her run.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:41 AM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
"Maybe I should just settle into the suburbs *smooch*"

Not sure why this shows ratings are down so bad, JDM is literally KILLING the role of Negan
Negan is good, its all of those episodes where they featured 1 or 2 characters for the entire show. That's why the ratings are down. Get the gang back together, feature Negan. Like to see the Tiger King again. Go steal the Dikes at the beaches guns.
[Reply]
manchambo 01:34 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Negan is good, its all of those episodes where they featured 1 or 2 characters for the entire show. That's why the ratings are down. Get the gang back together, feature Negan. Like to see the Tiger King again. Go steal the Dikes at the beaches guns.
Very surprising to me to see so many people enjoying his one-note over-acting and the many many scenes to remind us of a point that was effectively made when Negan beat people to death with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:37 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Very surprising to me to see so many people enjoying his one-note over-acting and the many many scenes to remind us of a point that was effectively made when Negan beat people to death with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
To paraphrase Tony Montana, everybody likes the bad guy.
[Reply]
manchambo 02:00 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
To paraphrase Tony Montana, everybody likes the bad guy.
I like bad guys who are well written and acted.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:12 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I think we're getting to the point in the show where in the comics....

Spoiler!

The show has set this up extremely clumsily but I think that is the shocker for the mid season finale.
Ah, I'll bet your right.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
raybec 4 02:20 PM 12-05-2016

[Reply]
NewChief 03:15 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Agreed. Can't tell if it's that the show has just gotten this bad or if we've just reached Peak Zombie as a society, and I can't take anymore.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:22 PM 12-05-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Agreed. Negan makes me laugh. The fact he hasn't been killed yet is such a stretch. Quit fucking around with these boring story lines and bring back the gang.
[Reply]
Dunit35 12:42 AM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Agreed. Negan makes me laugh. The fact he hasn't been killed yet is such a stretch. Quit ****ing around with these boring story lines and bring back the gang.
I keep telling my wife that Negan would've already been killed already. Somebody would've turned on him. Turns me off about the show. He's fairly annoying.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:04 AM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I keep telling my wife that Negan would've already been killed already. Somebody would've turned on him. Turns me off about the show. He's fairly annoying.
I agree. What power can one guy have? At some point, people would rebel, no two ways about it. Dude is keeping a harem, boffing chicks who are (were) married to men in the group, ironing people's faces, all because he has a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire? I do enjoy some of his lines, but having 3 "Negan heavy" episodes, I'm already getting tired of the fact that he acts the same way all the time. He either needs to grow and show some depth, or he just becomes a cartoon bad guy, twirling his moustache and asserting his dominance...until he gets his ass killed by somebody, probably Rick. In other words, if they are going to drag him out for the next 2 seasons or something, I'm gonna lose it. Unless he gets a whole lot more interesting.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 AM 12-06-2016
Brain washing is powerful.

How did/does Kim Fatass Jong-il and Castro stay alive?

There is a reason they are showing what Daryl is going through. You take away everything a person physically and mentally has, and slowly give it back under your control and they will eventually look at you as the provider.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:21 AM 12-06-2016
I think we saw some development from Negan this week, especially in his interactions with Carl. He is almost paternal, in a way.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 300
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up