ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Media Center>Ray Donovan - new Showtime series
Fire Me Boy! 11:05 AM 01-20-2013
Seems like Liev Schrieber's title character is kind of like Harvey Keitel's Winston Wolf.

[Reply]
beach tribe 05:33 PM 07-15-2015
Holy Shit. I just finished the first season of this show, and it is WAAAAY better than I expected.
Really, really good. Love it so far.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM 07-17-2015
Nice opening show. This is the type of "gritty" TV that True Detective should be doing.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:57 PM 07-17-2015
If Ian McShane doesn't call at least one person on this show a cocksucker this season, I'm going to be supremely disappointed.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:21 PM 07-17-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Nice opening show. This is the type of "gritty" TV that True Detective should be doing.
Agreed. I like where they're going with Mick...
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:40 AM 07-22-2015
Just caught all the way up. This show is awesome.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:43 PM 07-22-2015
This show >>>>>>True Detective
[Reply]
Sully 06:20 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This show >>>>>>True Detective
This season, I agree.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:09 AM 07-18-2016
Last night was one of the best episodes ever on this show. Not for the events but the music, writing, acting and directing all came together. It is fantastic to see well done TV.

Phil Abraham directed this episode. Did Mad Men and the Sopranos in the past. Quality job tonight. Anyone remember the guy? His work?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:15 PM 07-21-2016
Originally Posted by Bambi:
fuck yes

May be your best post on this site. EVER!
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:50 AM 07-22-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Last night was one of the best episodes ever on this show. Not for the events but the music, writing, acting and directing all came together. It is fantastic to see well done TV.

Phil Abraham directed this episode. Did Mad Men and the Sopranos in the past. Quality job tonight. Anyone remember the guy? His work?
Hmm. Different strokes, I guess. I found it somewhat vapid and rolled my eyes wanting it to hurry up and end. My wife even tuned out and started texting her friend. The show hasn't evolved from Season 1, it's devolved.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:29 PM 09-03-2017
Anybody hanging in there with this one?

This season has felt so very disjointed. Nothing flows right, especially with all the time hop shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:58 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Modser:
Anybody hanging in there with this one?

This season has felt so very disjointed. Nothing flows right, especially with all the time hop shit.
Watched it pretty religiously until early last season, then it hit that track where, . . you like a show, but you know it's highly serialized, and you fall behind, and there are new and exciting other shows to catch.

Nothing particularly turned me off of it, but nothing particularly inspired me to catch back up with the narrative, so the episodes just sit there, waiting.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:51 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Watched it pretty religiously until early last season, then it hit that track where, . . you like a show, but you know it's highly serialized, and you fall behind, and there are new and exciting other shows to catch.

Nothing particularly turned me off of it, but nothing particularly inspired me to catch back up with the narrative, so the episodes just sit there, waiting.
I'm still watching. The acting is still worth the time. But, the quality is way down. The pacing and stories are off this year.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 09:37 AM 09-04-2017
I went ahead and spoiler'd that just in case people like Baby Lee haven't seen it and might just want to go ahead and watch it again one day. Kind of a big detail.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:41 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Modser:
I went ahead and spoiler'd that just in case people like Baby Lee haven't seen it and might just want to go ahead and watch it again one day. Kind of a big detail.
Too Late!!

Guess that's a gauge for my investment in the show, that it didn't even register as a spoiler.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up