ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>How To Train Your Dragon
Gravedigger 10:16 PM 03-26-2010
Theres very few times when an amazing animated movie comes around and makes you feel this impressed, warmhearted, and willing to spend the extra money to go see it again and for me this was it.

One of the best animated movies I've ever seen the story is all to familiar but the relationship between the boy and his dragon is reason enough to make you love this movie. If you are on the fence about this one, I will push you over. Definetly take your kids to go see it and if you have a date I guarantee you this will make her happy.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:23 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I wanted to see this, but my husband didn't even put it out there as an option when we were talking about movies!
Wow?? Its actually not dumbed down and "kiddie".

Like i mentioned before, its got some alot of really cool action scenes, but yet has alot of heart as well. He would like it. Unless hes more of the "Notebook" type of guy? :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:28 AM 03-31-2010
Watched this last night. GREAT movie.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:17 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
A boy and his dragon huh
if anyone ever starts referring to their potty pistol as a meat dragon...you know where you heard it first
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:20 AM 03-31-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
if anyone ever starts referring to their potty pistol as a meat dragon...you know where you heard it first
:-)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 11:20 AM 03-31-2010
I caught this movie this weekend with the family. Enjoyed it immensely. Didn't see it in a 3D theater though. Still pretty neat effects.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 10:11 PM 04-01-2010
How to Train Your Dragon was superb. Loved it and could spend some good hours dissecting the plethora of themes throughout.

Oh, and John Powell's score was fantastic. Purchased it right after.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 PM 04-01-2010
I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 11:16 PM 04-01-2010
My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:48 AM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
My lady friend and I went to see this last night. We really, really enjoyed it. The feel-goodness of the movie definitely helped persuade the lil lady to allow me to penetrate her asshole.
Thanks Toothless!!
Was this the conversation you had last night?

[Reply]
irishjayhawk 08:02 AM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I haven't seen this movie, but heard some good stuff about the score. I went and downloaded it...HOLY SHIT! I'm less than 90 seconds in and it's blowing me away. Great stuff! I'll have to check out the movie.
It's even better with the visuals. I recommend you go see it.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:40 PM 04-04-2010
Just got back from an early showing of this flick. One of my favorite animated flicks in a long time. If you're considering seeing it, do. It's probably better than you expect.
[Reply]
JD10367 12:42 PM 04-04-2010
It's really depressing me, 'cause this is easily the Best Film No One's Seeing in a long time. I've got about a dozen people in my IMAX right now. What a shame. Another underrated film (along with "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Iron Giant") that people will discover on video and say, "Boy, I wish I'd seen this on the big screen"...
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 01:09 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by JD10367:
It's really depressing me, 'cause this is easily the Best Film No One's Seeing in a long time. I've got about a dozen people in my IMAX right now. What a shame. Another underrated film (along with "Kung Fu Panda" and "The Iron Giant") that people will discover on video and say, "Boy, I wish I'd seen this on the big screen"...
I wholeheartedly agree that's why I got my extended family together and showed them.

Almost all positive responses.

And the score is still superb.
[Reply]
aturnis 04:31 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
you didnt see avatar in 3d!111111
From all of the reviews I've been hearing, How To Train Your Dragon's 3d is better than Avatar. Too funny if you ask me, seeing as how Avatar was supposed to be EPIC!

Didn't see Avatar so I have no comparison opinion of my own, but HTTYD's 3d was GREAT! Very impressive.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:17 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by JD10367:

Its not quite Iron Giant flop.......Its made nearly 90 million $$$.

But yea, the theater i saw it in last week, wasnt exactly packed. Kung Fu Panda was a huge hit in the theaters.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up