ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 105 of 105
« First < 55595101102103104105
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:34 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
While I'm mostly a retro-gamer I have been watching a lot of vids on THE FOREST lately.

Is this thing as good on console (enjoyable, clearly not literally as good) as PC?

Is there a CP community on the game?

Anyone recommend it (PS4?)
what kind of retro games do you play? I'm still playing Midway Arcade Origins 360. joust and robotron mostly. thought about picking up a PS4 for the SNK collection. have you tried it?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 02:46 PM 04-18-2019
greatest game preview EVAR



Totally Accurate
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 04:03 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I did, actually. Haven't touched it yet though.

I'm wondering if I should burn through that real quick or move on to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
I thought it was great. The environments were really awesome. Adds some interesting bits to the story/lore, too. I say finish it up
[Reply]
New World Order 05:44 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
greatest game preview EVAR



Totally Accurate
Dude thatís awesome
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:27 PM 04-18-2019
how about We Happy Few? Looks very cool IMO
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:51 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Dude thatís awesome
I was in tears from laughing so hard!
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:53 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
greatest game preview EVAR



Totally Accurate
Cory is hilarious. My kids and I watch regularly.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:49 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
how about We Happy Few? Looks very cool IMO
Its on game pass I just haven't got around to playing it.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:03 AM 04-19-2019
Just beat Sekiro... jesus those last two boss fights are ridiculous. Now that I'm playing through NG+ it's hilarious how much better I am at the game, I'm just flying through stuff. Of course starting with maxed out health and 10 Gourds would've made this game easier on the first play through for sure.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:40 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Its on game pass I just haven't got around to playing it.
looks very different - I'm down.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 01:29 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Just beat Sekiro... jesus those last two boss fights are ridiculous. Now that I'm playing through NG+ it's hilarious how much better I am at the game, I'm just flying through stuff. Of course starting with maxed out health and 10 Gourds would've made this game easier on the first play through for sure.
Yep. Sword Saint took me days the first time around. I think I only died 2-3 times my second play through. The game is a blast when it clicks. Did you fight Owl Father? I missed him the first time.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:57 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Yep. Sword Saint took me days the first time around. I think I only died 2-3 times my second play through. The game is a blast when it clicks. Did you fight Owl Father? I missed him the first time.
I missed him too, I didn't eavesdrop enough I suppose for the Purification Ending as they call it. I'll enjoy going back to Hirata Estate for a second time to collect the last 2 Prayer Beads I need.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I missed him too, I didn't eavesdrop enough I suppose for the Purification Ending as they call it. I'll enjoy going back to Hirata Estate for a second time to collect the last 2 Prayer Beads I need.
Heís another tricky one. Good luck. Iím working on the platinum. Just need 10 more skill points
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM Yesterday
5 more days

it's time to be single and play video games


[Reply]
Page 105 of 105
« First < 55595101102103104105
Up