ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Selling a Fortnite Account
NewChief 08:26 AM 04-03-2019
Okay,

My 11 year old has come up with a scheme to merge he and a bunch of his friends' accounts to make a "super account" with a ton of skins and then sell it online then divide the profits.

1) I'm impressed with his entrepreneurial spirit, especially because his reasoning is that Fortnite popularity will wane soon, and they should sell while their accounts still have value.

2) I'm worried about repercussions if something goes wrong with the transaction. I have no idea on the reliability of payment and such with selling of accounts.

3) Are these things actually worth anything?

I have a feeling this thread is going to go all kinds of sideways and I'm in for a painful ride, but any advice would be appreciated. :lol:
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:19 PM 04-05-2019
I let my son buy the chiefs skins (I guess that's what they are lol)
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:13 PM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
He’s in the wrong skin game. Have them get a few girls from school with low self esteem and daddy issues. Arrange “dates” for cash and have him take some cash off the top the rest to take care of his girls.
shit, some skins in some games are hundreds and some are in the thousands of dollars. The "video" skin game for certain games are a money maker. People make a damned living off of hustling video game skins.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:44 AM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's actually a crime to violate the TOS? I had no idea.

On a (perhaps) different note, I remember reading years ago about companies in India and Africa who would play games up to a certain level and then turn it over to the kid to achieve the final glory. I found that hilarious. I think it was some games where you had to start at Level 1 again if you got killed, and kids would pay to not have to repeat it over and over. I wonder if that's against the TOS.
It’s not a criminal action. It’s a TOS violation. A civil matter, There is no police involvment, the game company finds out, they can ban you, or try to sue you, but they can not get you thrown in jail or issued a criminal citation.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:46 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
It’s not a criminal action. It’s a TOS violation. A civil matter, There is no police involvment, the game company finds out, they can ban you, or try to sue you, but they can not get you thrown in jail or issued a criminal citation.
IE the fortnite Law gonna git u gud!
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:44 PM 04-08-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
IE the fortnite Law gonna git u gud!
Is your Bible verse as fake as your Thomas Jefferson quote??
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up