ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>THE DEAD DON’T DIE - "the greatest zombie cast ever disassembled"
Stinger 08:58 AM 04-02-2019
In Theaters June 14th.

Starring Bill Murray, Adam Driver, Tilda Swinton, Chloë Sevigny, Steve Buscemi, Danny Glover, Caleb Landry Jones, Rosie Perez, Iggy Pop, Sara Driver, RZA, Selena Gomez, Carol Kane, Austin Butler, Luka Sabbat and Tom Waits. Written and directed by Jim Jarmusch.

[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:42 PM 06-22-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So yeah, ok. Before I do this, I have to confess that I am not a hard core Murray-phile. Are his moves, as in all of them, an acquired taste? Because if they are, it would go a long long way towards explaining what an over bloated piece of shit this movie was. I mean - awful. Just awful. Saying that, Murray and Driver have some good scenes together and seem to have a good connection throughout. Doesn't save this piece of shit, though.

Just...just don't with this one.
go on.

my local theater has this but they only showed it once. and there are no additional screenings listed . what's the haps?
[Reply]
JD10367 03:24 AM 06-23-2019
I was unimpressed.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:16 AM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
go on.

my local theater has this but they only showed it once. and there are no additional screenings listed . what's the haps?
It was just a convoluted mess of a movie. Just...strange. Honestly, it felt like it was written by someone on some type of psychotropic drug. No pacing, no buildup, characters that had no use whatsoever, weird fourth wall breaks at random times, twists that made no sense before or after...…..just a steaming pile.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up