ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Epic Game Store
BleedingRed 01:17 PM 03-21-2019
Stay the fuck away XD

[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:19 PM 03-21-2019
Epic vs. Steam is going to be interesting to watch.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:20 PM 03-21-2019
Interesting commentary on this.

[Reply]
Setsuna 09:50 AM 03-22-2019
Steam needs competition. They've been mailing it in for a while now anyway. All Epic has to do is improve their business model because they already have the developers on their side. The consumers will come eventually.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:09 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Steam needs competition. They've been mailing it in for a while now anyway. All Epic has to do is improve their business model because they already have the developers on their side. The consumers will come eventually.
I agree but Epic also has to improve their pitiful launcher and frontend, it's a shell of the steam overlay.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:41 PM 03-22-2019
To be honest, I didn't even know about the EPIC game launcher before I bought my new graphics card and got Anthem, BFV, and Metro Exodus for free. Metro Exodus is the only reason I know about that launcher because I don't play Fortnite.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:10 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
To be honest, I didn't even know about the EPIC game launcher before I bought my new graphics card and got Anthem, BFV, and Metro Exodus for free. Metro Exodus is the only reason I know about that launcher because I don't play Fortnite.
Some of the PS4 exclusives are also coming to Epic Launcher as well as Satisfactory and a few others that aren't available anywhere else.

[Reply]
Up