ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>F1 on Netflix
TwistedChief 11:39 AM 03-14-2019
I've admittedly never cared for a second of my life about Formula 1 racing or Nascar or anything remotely like that. But I'm halfway through this series and it's really been eye-opening. I really like the personalities, the rivalries, etc and I think when it's over I might be a lifelong Formula 1 fan. Is that okay? Should I seek professional help? Has anyone else watched this?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:48 AM 03-14-2019
And you don't even get the Ferrari/Mercedes drama.
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:36 PM 03-14-2019
I've been interested in Formula 1 but it doesn't get too much attention in the US so it's been hard to follow. Watch the documentary 'Senna' about Ayrton Senna. Great movie.

And I've been watching that series on Netflix with my son. The Australian GP is this weekend. It'll be aired in the middle of the night for most of the country but 9:00 p.m. in my time zone. I think I'll watch it. That series has made F1 really interesting. I want to see how Ricciardo does for Renault and I hope Haas does well this year.
[Reply]
frozenchief 08:18 PM 03-31-2019
Anybody watching this year’s formula 1 season? I get it because of this Netflix series and I’m having tremendous fun keeping track of the races. Feel bad for LeClerc today. He got high praise from Hamilton. And Grosjean shit the bed again. We need better drivers for an American team.
[Reply]
Up