ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 210
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
vailpass 01:58 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Go **** yourselves, donk fans

You scumsucking pricks have more violent, nightclub shooting, abusive, cheapshotting pieces of shit on your team than anyone since the 70s Raiders

Now go sit your fat asses down on the couch and watch the AFCW Champions play some football
Whacha' you talking' bout Willis?

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:03 PM 01-11-2017
I'm talkin bout creepy ass pricks like Derek Wolfe telling Philip Rivers he wants to eat his kids

Thats some weird, lowball shit
[Reply]
Mav 03:32 PM 01-11-2017
Shakes head. What a bunch of upstanding honorable Boy Scouts we have in here. Yes . His actions were heinous. But until he repeats said behavior he ho am I to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:09 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
So is he just going to be shamed for the rest of his career? I'm legitimately curious what more could be done on his part to help complete strangers move on from a situation that both him and the victim have.
It will go away eventually. I remember when the world fucking hated Michael Vick and everything he stood for when he returned to football even though he already paid the consequences in the eyes of the law.

As Tyreek Hill gains popularity and fame, he'll need to up the ante and donate more of his time and effort to helping domestic abuse charities if he wants this to blow away faster.

It eventually will provided he keeps his nose totally clean.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:14 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
Shakes head. What a bunch of upstanding honorable Boy Scouts we have in here. Yes . His actions were heinous. But until he repeats said behavior he ho am I to judge.

Ah ok so if he only does it once no biggie, but twice, that's unacceptable. The fuck didn't run a red light or get in a bar fight. He violently assaulted a pregnant woman. Not much worse than that, he will wear that scarlet "POS" letter for a long time and rightfully so.
[Reply]
Mav 05:31 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Ah ok so if he only does it once no biggie, but twice, that's unacceptable. The fuck didn't run a red light or get in a bar fight. He violently assaulted a pregnant woman. Not much worse than that, he will wear that scarlet "POS" letter for a long time and rightfully so.

Okay, and that's your right. Look as a vet who has deployed I've seen awfully heinous shit. I also cringed seeing Ray Rice knock his wife out. I witnessed my mother beat, I also saw my father so sick with guilt and shame that I knew he'd never do it again. It's egregious. It's horrendous, but I refuse to believe that 1 mistake makes a man. Forgive me. God knows I have my flaws.

[Reply]
kcxiv 05:37 PM 01-11-2017
you can only hope one learns from his mistakes no matter how big the fuck up. Any ways, i need this little fast fucker to do some magic this weekend! lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:46 PM 01-11-2017
I heard TyReek was planning to join ISIS if he didn't get drafted.

Fucking dumbass people.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:18 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Has the victim moved on? I've read here that he's back with his baby mama, but i don't recall ever reading a publication that states that.
I think Marcellus quoted something she tweeted saying she had.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 09:01 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I think Marcellus quoted something she tweeted saying she had.
Yeah I was going to try to find that, glad someone else saw that so I know I didn't imagine it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:04 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
Yeah I was going to try to find that, glad someone else saw that so I know I didn't imagine it.
It must be in a different thread.

I.can't search it on my phone
[Reply]
milkman 09:14 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
It must be in a different thread.

I.can't search it on my phone
Post #860.

The last line in the article posted about the incident.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:25 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Post #860.

The last line in the article posted about the incident.
Thanks
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:32 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I heard TyReek was planning to join ISIS if he didn't get drafted.

Fucking dumbass people.

Join? I thought he was a full fledged member.

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:41 PM 01-11-2017
The Wall Street Journal did a nice article on Tyreek yesterday: http://www.wsj.com/articles/there-ha...ars-1484090786

It ends with this paragraph if you want the gist:

Hill’s recent involvement in his team’s offense heading into Sunday’s playoff game against the Steelers is unheard of since the league expanded to 16 games in 1978. In fact, only three players besides Metcalf have scored in these multitude of ways while being an integral a part in their team’s offense—Gale Sayers (1965, 1967), Ollie Matson (1954) and Buddy Young (1947). And this company suggests that Chiefs’ fans have just gotten of taste of what’s to come: Sayers and Matson are enshrined in Canton.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 210
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up