ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 324
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 08:51 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I don't talk about how Steven Nelson is a good CB
I don't make up shit and then deflect when called on it
I don't pimp Adam Gase as a QB guru
I don't ignore 90 percent of someone's points and take the other ten percent wildly out of context.

Go look up the average rankings of their last five defenses.
1. I didn’t call Nelson a good CB. I said he doesn’t suck, and regardless of what CP thinks he’s about to get paid. He played on an island all year long when he shouldn’t have and he still had a pretty good completion % and QBR when throwing his way. He was the most targeted corner in the league, so of course he was going to get beat. If I thought Nelson were good, I’d want to re-sign him.

2. I never once called Adam Gase a QB guru. I just said he got a raw deal in Miami while you continue to ignore context like you do every single time. His QB only playing in 50% of the games means absolutely nothing to you because you’re an idiot.

3. What 90% am I ignoring? Do you still think Kris Richard was an option dumbass?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:51 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yet put up 31 points in the second half and had the lead late in the game, but the defense couldn’t hold on.
Part of the reason the defense couldn't hold is because the number of snaps they played. Part, not the entire and maybe not the majority, of the reason why they were on the field so much was because the offense couldn't stay on the field in the first half. 2:22 first drive and 1:40 the second drive.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:52 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by tyton75:
Jesus, you'd think that half of Chiefsplanet is going to kill themselves after this hire. Calm down. Its not a sexy or fantastic hire, but he will be far better than Sutton. He will be more aggressive and may get beat over the top some.. so what?

As long as we aren't going to run Suttons 2-gap system; I'll be happy. Let Jones, and the other lineman have one gap and attack it.

Spags is known to bring blitz's from any direction at anytime. I can't recall ever seeing Sutton run a well executed blitz. I'm sure he did, but not often enough for it to register.

again, relax; lets see what pans out.
It's not a far better than Sutton.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:54 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Part of the reason the defense couldn't hold is because the number of snaps they played. Part, not the entire and maybe not the majority, of the reason why they were on the field so much was because the offense couldn't stay on the field in the first half. 2:22 first drive and 1:40 the second drive.
Oh that’s why they were on the field so much? Because they were tired and the offense sucked? Funny because they looked tired on the very first fucking series.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:54 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The top 4 offenses made it to their respective title games. Defenses aren't going to dictate shit in the new NFL. There's a method to the madness that is bend but don't break.
We didn’t jam Edelman at the line one time. We let him have a free release all game.

Pats jamed the fuck out of all our guys at the LOS.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:55 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's not a far better than Sutton.
People saying Spags HAS been better then Sutton are willfully ignorant because neither stats or eye test back this assertion up at all.

You can HOPE your right, I do too. But I think this is a huge fucking mistake.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:56 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We didn’t jam Edelman at the line one time. We let him have a free release all game.

Pats jamed the **** out of all our guys at the LOS.
Oh so coaching and adjusting was the problem?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Do it pussy
internet tough guy

:-)

whatever, Nancy.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:03 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
internet tough guy

:-)

whatever, Nancy.
“I’m going to put BleedRed on ignore”

Do it pussy
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:07 AM 01-25-2019
“I’m going to put BleedRed on ignore”

Do it pussy

Oh just stop it, Nancy. I think my lady friend has some extra tampons, do you need one?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:08 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
1. I didn’t call Nelson a good CB. I said he doesn’t suck, and regardless of what CP thinks he’s about to get paid. He played on an island all year long when he shouldn’t have and he still had a pretty good completion % and QBR when throwing his way. He was the most targeted corner in the league, so of course he was going to get beat. If I thought Nelson were good, I’d want to re-sign him.

2. I never once called Adam Gase a QB guru. I just said he got a raw deal in Miami while you continue to ignore context like you do every single time. His QB only playing in 50% of the games means absolutely nothing to you because you’re an idiot.

3. What 90% am I ignoring? Do you still think Kris Richard was an option dumbass?

But you sure loved you some Alex Smith. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:09 AM 01-25-2019
People saying Spags HAS been better then Sutton are willfully ignorant because neither stats or eye test back this assertion up at all.

You can HOPE your right, I do too. But I think this is a huge ****ing mistake.
Eye test? Did you watch the game mother****er? Guys had no idea what the **** they were doing, we weren’t being aggressive and the gameplan was horrific.

This play alone says it all. Idk how good Spags will be but I know for damn sure he can’t be this bad.

Have you ever seen this many open receivers? #NEvsKC pic.twitter.com/Xq9CfZtYQR

— Josh Cohen (@jco3215) January 23, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 09:09 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
But you sure loved you some Alex Smith. :-)
Ummm no. I was never a huge Alex fan. Dumbass.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:13 AM 01-25-2019
Eye test? Did you watch the game mother****er? Guys had no idea what the **** they were doing, we weren’t being aggressive and the gameplan was horrific.

This play alone says it all. Idk how good Spags will be but I know for damn sure he can’t be this bad.

Dude I wanted Sutton gone, but if you think Spags is better than Sutton I’m sorry. Fact, History, and eye test say this is a lateral move.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:20 AM 01-25-2019

Pats jamed the **** out of all our guys at the LOS.
Off the top of my head it seemed they brought him in motion a lot of the tine
[Reply]
Page 48 of 324
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up