ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
KC native,

Rabblerouser has accused you of harassing him by posting his real name in your custom user title and his picture as your avatar.

Dude, if this is true, that is ****ing bullshit.

Is it true?

Before anybody decides to accuse me of white-knighting rabblerouser, I'll go on record as saying I don't like the way rabblerouser posts on this site. For the most part my political takes are probably a lot closer to yours than they are to rabblerouser's. I still disagree with you on some issues, but over the years I have come to respect your point of view, and I think I've learned a few things from you.

However, posting anyone's personal information without their permission is complete horseshit. If this claim is true, you are a ****ing dick.

If this claim is untrue, then I apologize in advance for calling you a ****ing dick.

So which is it? Is rabblerouser a liar, or are you a ****ing dick?
Why on Earth would you think I would fucking lie about this??

LOL

Google my name and you'll see that it's true.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:31 AM 02-16-2016

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:33 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's weird because I see it and I think it's you. Then I read the post and get confused. Then I realize that it's KC Native.
Yeah, it causes all kinds of problems.

Putting KC native on ignore solved them for me, for the most part.

Like, he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it.

I can't stop a short, fat, Hispanic loser with a back tattoo from beating off to pictures of me while he has his tranny outfit on and a dildo up his ass.

It's best just to not think about it...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:35 AM 02-16-2016

Oh, and go outside or something. You look like a ghost.
I was really sick when that picture was taken - I had a sinus infection that spread to my ear; I was sick from Oct-Jan.

I'm doing better now, and by summer I'll have my golden-red complexion back :-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:40 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Why on Earth would you think I would ****ing lie about this??

LOL

Google my name and you'll see that it's true.
I don't think you're lying. Your story rings true, you have no reason to lie that I'm aware of, and KC Native's post gives credibility to your charge.

I just think it's a good idea to give the accused party a chance to tell his side of the story.

For what it's worth, I have reported the post. The moderators need to sort this out. I don't believe this is the type of site they want to run.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:44 AM 02-16-2016
Like, he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it.
If you would like KC Native to be forced to stop doing it, saying that you're a public figure will not help.
[Reply]
loochy 08:46 AM 02-16-2016
If you would like KC Native to be forced to stop doing it, saying that you're a public figure will not help.
I don't think he really DOES want KC Native to stop doing it. It happened a few weeks ago and rouser only met it with mild objection.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:50 AM 02-16-2016
I don't think you're lying. Your story rings true, you have no reason to lie that I'm aware of, and KC Native's post gives credibility to your charge.

I just think it's a good idea to give the accused party a chance to tell his side of the story.

For what it's worth, I have reported the post. The moderators need to sort this out. I don't believe this is the type of site they want to run.
It's just KC nitwit, a typical hypocrite. He claims to be a 'progressive', but also tries to be the biggest Internet bully around. Follows me from thread to thread, making shit up, and making fun of me because I'm divorced from my daughters mother. He's a real piece of shit. He thinks that because I told him my name so he could come see me, because I'm not hard to find, my bands schedule is on the Internet, he took that as meaning he could :

Post pictures of me and my family on this board
Post my fb identify on the board, as in how how it's spelled and everything
and
He even went so far as to describe my privacy settings on here

Which is why he's on ignore, which pisses him off even more ...so he actually posts about me more now that I don't respond to him.

He's got some real problems. Beyond being short, fat, addicted to fast food, cross dressing, hanging at gay bars, and being a lawnboy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:54 AM 02-16-2016
I don't think he really DOES want KC Native to stop doing it. It happened a few weeks ago and rouser only met it with mild objection.
I just don't give a fuck what a loser like KC nitwit does. What am I gonna do about it?? Report him??

The mods don't give a shit, or they would've banned him long ago. He adds absolutely nothing to any conversation. He knows nothing about football, music, politics, health, life...

He just wants attention because he's short, fat, and weak-willed in real life.

Fuck it. If the mods wanted to take out the trash, they would. I put him on ignore, so he's everyone else's problem now.

If you guys like to read his incessant hate speech and midgetbabble, you're welcome to it. I'm full up on the nitwit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:01 AM 02-16-2016
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:07 AM 02-16-2016
I just don't give a fuck what a loser like KC nitwit does. What am I gonna do about it?? Report him??

The mods don't give a shit, or they would've banned him long ago. He adds absolutely nothing to any conversation. He knows nothing about football, music, politics, health, life...

He just wants attention because he's short, fat, and weak-willed in real life.

Fuck it. If the mods wanted to take out the trash, they would. I put him on ignore, so he's everyone else's problem now.

If you guys like to read his incessant hate speech and midgetbabble, you're welcome to it. I'm full up on the nitwit.
I don't know of a mod who reads DC (since Flop isn't around), and unless it's really obvious, we probably don't catch a lot of the petty shit between people unless it's brought to our attention.

We care enough not to want to deal with the shit, so if the shit is reported, we'll take care of it... and I have a soft spot for babysitting feuds, especially when they leak over to the main Lounge... and by soft spot, I mean intolerance.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:08 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say in this case that we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:10 AM 02-16-2016
I don't know of a mod who reads DC (since Flop isn't around), and unless it's really obvious, we probably don't catch a lot of the petty shit between people unless it's brought to our attention.

We care enough not to want to deal with the shit, so if the shit is reported, we'll take care of it... and I have a soft spot for babysitting feuds, especially when they leak over to the main Lounge... and by soft spot, I mean intolerance.
Well, it's gone on for months, he talks shit on me basically every single time I post.

There's some in this very thread...
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:13 AM 02-16-2016
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.
Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:23 AM 02-16-2016
Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.
You must've missed it.
Apparently he can do whatever he wants, because it's been reported, by me and others, and nothing was done then, which is why I have him on ignore.

Policing this board isn't my responsibility. He's your problem now.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up