ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 205
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler 09:37 PM 03-05-2012
Fucking Derrick Williams fouls CP3 on a 3point shot at the end the game...what a dumbass
dirk digler 09:38 PM 03-05-2012
:-) CP3 chokes on the last FT..wow
dirk digler 09:40 PM 03-05-2012
Wolves escapes 95-94 thanks to CP3 choke job
KC_Connection 09:40 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
turns out kc_connection is exactly right about lebron making the "right basketball play".

because he would of missed it anyways.

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/0...y-shake-hands/
Originally Posted by :
Small sample sizes and all, it’s hard to make a good case that LeBron should have taken that final shot on Friday. Haslem was open, LeBron wasn’t, and LeBron doesn’t appear comfortable taking those shots, regardless. As for Kobe, it appears I owe him and his fans an apology for doubting his legend as much as I have. I still believe the concept of “clutch shooting” is overrated, but I certainly can’t continue implying that Kobe’s reputation is undeserved.
That's what I've been saying the entire time. LeBron has been awful at buzzer beaters shot in his career.
L.A. Chieffan 09:51 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Wolves escapes 95-94 thanks to CP3 choke job
lakers take sole possession of 1st in the pacific. thanks minny
The Bad Guy 10:04 PM 03-05-2012
Kevin Love is fucking ridiculous.

Guy is having an MVP season and no one is talking about him.
-King- 10:21 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That's what I've been saying the entire time. LeBron has been awful at buzzer beaters shot in his career.
:-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...94#post8287994

And there at least 2 or 3 more threads like that where you argue to the death that LeBron is clutch.
okcchief 10:31 PM 03-05-2012
Just got back from the game. Tough game as always with the Mavs. Glad they didn't get to ball to Dirk at the end. Mother fucker caught fire.

We have struggled the last 4 offensively but we are playing some great D.

4 very winnable games at home now.
okcchief 10:32 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:

I agree. He doesn't get talked about enough.
-King- 10:32 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
Just got back from the game. Tough game as always with the Mavs. Glad they didn't get to ball to Dirk at the end. Mother fucker caught fire.

We have struggled the last 4 offensively but we are playing some great D.

4 very winnable games at home now.
You don't know how much I envy you. I would love to go to just a couple OKC games. I know you don't regret buying season ticks at all. I wouldn't.
-King- 10:36 PM 03-05-2012

Just looked at his stats today :-) I knew he was good, but damn, I didn't expect to see that. I don't think I've watched a Timberwolves game which they don't play the Lakers since he got in the league. Completely overlooked him.
kcxiv 10:36 PM 03-05-2012
Kevin Love is ****ing ridiculous.

Because they are 9th in the west. If the Wolves can somehow climb up to 6-7. Then maybe he will have a chance, but you wont win a MVP if you dont even make the play offs.
KC_Connection 02:49 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...94#post8287994

And there at least 2 or 3 more threads like that where you argue to the death that LeBron is clutch.
You might want to try reading those again. Those threads and posts of mine don't make any claims about hitting buzzer beaters (which LeBron has consistently failed at throughout his career). They say that he's been a great player late in the 4th quarter and overtime (or what is generally defined as "clutch time") and the stats throughout his career clearly back that up.

Considering the fact that he's been so successful late in games, it's odd that he's never been able to deal with the pressure of hitting a final shot. But that's LeBron for you.
RealSNR 08:43 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Because they are 9th in the west. If the Wolves can somehow climb up to 6-7. Then maybe he will have a chance, but you wont win a MVP if you dont even make the play offs.
I'm not laying down any guarantees because I usually jinx myself.

We're not saying Love is going to get credit. He totally deserves credit, though. I went to about 20 Wolves games last year. They were shit. God fucking awful shit. I really wanted to believe in Rambis as a coach, but much like Todd Haley I realized that he was one of the worst head coaches in the game, and that he didn't have a goddamn clue what he was doing.

In just what... 35? 40? games this year, the Wolves have improved faster than every team this year. They've improved about as fast as the Thunder did when they grabbed that 8th seed in the playoffs after still kind of being stuck in the mire. And a bunch of that credit goes to Kevin Love.

Compared to where they started the season, the Wolves are totally a winning team. They're only a full game out of the playoff picture, and you can bet your ass they'll sneak in by the end of the season.
okcchief 10:11 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'm not laying down any guarantees because I usually jinx myself.

We're not saying Love is going to get credit. He totally deserves credit, though. I went to about 20 Wolves games last year. They were shit. God fucking awful shit. I really wanted to believe in Rambis as a coach, but much like Todd Haley I realized that he was one of the worst head coaches in the game, and that he didn't have a goddamn clue what he was doing.

In just what... 35? 40? games this year, the Wolves have improved faster than every team this year. They've improved about as fast as the Thunder did when they grabbed that 8th seed in the playoffs after still kind of being stuck in the mire. And a bunch of that credit goes to Kevin Love.

Compared to where they started the season, the Wolves are totally a winning team. They're only a full game out of the playoff picture, and you can bet your ass they'll sneak in by the end of the season.
I think the Wolves will end up the 8 seed. They are on the rise and Houston and Portland are fading.
Page 86 of 205
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up