ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 205
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler 09:37 PM 02-12-2012
watching the late game on ESPN how the fuck does Memphis have yellow and green uniforms?
Demonpenz 09:45 PM 02-12-2012
the Tams Y'all
Shogun 09:46 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
watching the late game on ESPN how the **** does Memphis have yellow and green uniforms?
Throwbacks
dirk digler 09:49 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Throwbacks
They are an expansion team

So I went and looked and it was the uniforms of the Memphis ABA team.

Interesting...
Mr. Flopnuts 09:54 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
watching the late game on ESPN how the fuck does Memphis have yellow and green uniforms?
Supersonics! Oh yeah!
The Bad Guy 10:05 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
So lame.

The Knicks gave that game to the Wolves in the 4th quarter. Granted, the Wolves play some of the best 4th quarter defense in the NBA, but that shit's no good when even Kevin Love is missing layups. Execute, execute, execute on offense. Foul shooting does not a win make especially in the 4th quarter.

At least we shut down Lin in the 2nd half.
Complaining about a guy who had a 30/20 game?

Jesus. Kevin Love is the last thing Wolves fans should be complaining about.
Urc Burry 10:35 PM 02-12-2012
Am I the only one who loved the Vancouver Grizzlies uniforms? haha I wish they used them throwbacks
Al Bundy 10:39 PM 02-12-2012
Warriors win again.
RealSNR 11:31 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Complaining about a guy who had a 30/20 game?

Jesus. Kevin Love is the last thing Wolves fans should be complaining about.
Lolwut? I'm not complaining about Kevin Love. It's just the most particular 4th quarter screwup on offense by the Wolves that came to mind (besides Rubio and Barea juggling the ball around on the perimeter like a bunch of clowns during the final shot, which never happened).

The fact is the entire team went cold in the 4th. A bunch of guys missed important shots that they shouldn't have. It's completely fair to criticize the team's endgame execution.

Eh, whatever. It's just really disappointing. The Wolves are getting a lot better, but right now they're in that delicate zone where they either take the next step or they just sort of cruise on this quest to stay at or above .500 for more than one game. Right now they're in a slump but only 2 games below .500. Considering where they came from in all past years, I will absolutely take that.
Miles 11:46 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Han Solo:
DIRK JUST ICED THEM BLAZERS
Kind of a Kobe moment for Dirk. Have a bad shooting game and miss the game winner twice but hit the key shot near the end of the second overtime and all is great.
Hammock Parties 11:50 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by Miles:
Kind of a Kobe moment for Dirk. Have a bad shooting game and miss the game winner twice but hit the key shot near the end of the second overtime and all is great.
Yeah I'm sorry he had a below average game against a premier defender. :-)
okcchief 12:29 AM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Lolwut? I'm not complaining about Kevin Love. It's just the most particular 4th quarter screwup on offense by the Wolves that came to mind (besides Rubio and Barea juggling the ball around on the perimeter like a bunch of clowns during the final shot, which never happened).

The fact is the entire team went cold in the 4th. A bunch of guys missed important shots that they shouldn't have. It's completely fair to criticize the team's endgame execution.

Eh, whatever. It's just really disappointing. The Wolves are getting a lot better, but right now they're in that delicate zone where they either take the next step or they just sort of cruise on this quest to stay at or above .500 for more than one game. Right now they're in a slump but only 2 games below .500. Considering where they came from in all past years, I will absolutely take that.
They need this year to learn how to win close games. You have a lot to be excited about.
okcchief 12:34 AM 02-13-2012
The more I watch the Thunder, the more I miss Eric Maynor. The second unit doesn't run as smoothly without him. Reggie Jackson is going to be a good player, but we really need a steadier influence. He'll be better by playoff time but it could definitely bite us in the ass. I wouldn't be opposed to making a move for a veteran backup.
okcchief 09:48 PM 02-13-2012
It's being reported that Seattle is going to make a play for the Kings. Maybe KC can get the Hornets, rename them the Kings and order will be restored :-)
kcxiv 09:52 PM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
It's being reported that Seattle is going to make a play for the Kings. Maybe KC can get the Hornets, rename them the Kings and order will be restored :-)
doubt it, i mean anything can happen, but they want to keep the hornets in N.O and any owner that buys the team will have to keep them there it will be in the contract.

I dont see why N.0 should keep them if they are having trouble staying afloat. Go where they will make money not lose.
Page 37 of 205
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up