ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 205
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175 > Last »
The Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
-King- 11:26 AM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
I actually forgot he got suspended last year in the playoffs for hitting J.J. Berea in the face. He is probably going to get multiple games. I thought he might get some leniency since hasn't done anything in a while, but that's not true.
That was Bynum.
MIAdragon 11:41 AM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's not even close to the way he was in Indiana. He was a complete loose cannon then. We've been seeing the toned down version of Ron for years now.
Yes and exactly why I asked the Lakers fan that wanted him to get rid of the Metta and get back to the "real" Ron Ron. As a Pacer fan I can tell you the "real" Ron was nothing to wish for.
L.A. Chieffan 11:48 AM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
That was Bynum.
mwp got suspended too. he tried some weird clothesline thing on him
okcchief 12:41 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's not even close to the way he was in Indiana. He was a complete loose cannon then. We've been seeing the toned down version of Ron for years now.
You are a confessed fan boy. He only tries to hide it. There are 2 public cheap shots in the last 2 years. If he acts the way he wants to no one will let him play. That doesn't make him reformed. The guy is out of his fucking mind and always will be.

You are always the one claiming everyone buys in to media hype on LeBron etc. The media had pushed him as a changed person the last few years and I guess you bought that shit hook line and sinker. If you think he's truly changed then enjoy that fantasy.
okcchief 12:43 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
That was Bynum.
They both had incidents with Barea last year.

Artest only tries to hold back because he has no choice.
KC_Connection 12:45 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
You are a confessed fan boy.
Exactly. That's how I know he's completely different now. He is nowhere close to the kind of person and player he was in Indiana (and I actually think he's become worse on the court because of it). It seems you may not remember just how crazy Ron Artest was then.

Originally Posted by :
You are always the one claiming everyone buys in to media hype on LeBron etc.
No, I just say LeBron is the best player in the NBA, which he clearly is. The idea that he's a poor player late in games is also largely unfounded.

Originally Posted by :
The media had pushed him as a changed person the last few years and I guess you bought that shit hook line and sinker. If you think he's truly changed then enjoy that fantasy.
It has nothing to do with the media. All you have to do is watch the way he's played for LA.
L.A. Chieffan 12:52 PM 04-23-2012
I think he's much more mature now but that doesn't change him. He's still crazy
KC_Connection 12:53 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
I think he's much more mature now but that doesn't change him. He's still crazy
There are different levels of crazy, I think.
vailpass 12:58 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Artest more than served his punishment for his role in that affair. Justifiably or not, he was turned into the scapegoat for that entire situation by the NBA. What he did eight years ago when he was a completely different person, though, should not play into his punishment in this case at all.
:-) That's meta-funny.
KC_Connection 12:59 PM 04-23-2012
I know a decade is a long time, but some of you might want to go watch some old Pacers games and Ron interviews if you want to see true crazy personified.
vailpass 01:03 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I know a decade is a long time, but some of you might want to go watch some old Pacers games and Ron interviews if you want to see true crazy personified.
As if any reasonable adult would spend 5 seconds of their time doing that.
Once a violent, socially maladjusted imbecile always a violent, socially maladjusted imbecile.
If the guy couldn't play hoops he'd be a ward of the state.
KC_Connection 01:06 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
As if any reasonable adult would spend 5 seconds of their time doing that.
You wouldn't have to if you had a better memory, it seems.
vailpass 01:11 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You wouldn't have to if you had a better memory, it seems.
I can see you have a lot of emotion invested in this. I wish you both meta peace and world happiness.
KC_Connection 01:14 PM 04-23-2012
It would certainly be a better world if there were less ignorant and closed-minded people, that's for sure.
vailpass 01:20 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It would certainly be a better world if there were less ignorant and closed-minded people, that's for sure.
So you'd like to see Artest die? I hear you.
Page 125 of 205
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175 > Last »
Up