ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 205
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
okcchief 05:25 PM 04-22-2012
You would think after blowing countless leads by going to isolation instead of running the offense with 6 minutes left Brooks would learn. We have a team capable of winning a championship that is Mis-managed to fuck. So frustrating.

I couldn't tell if Artest's elbow was intentional or not, but his track record of being a complete POS doesn't help.

If we lose before the WC finals Brooks should be shit canned period.
Chiefs Pantalones 05:28 PM 04-22-2012
Artest should be locked up, period. That dude has issues way beyond fixing, he's a ticking time bomb no matter what he or other people say about him being "changed." You can just tell the dude is not all there. psycho
The Bad Guy 05:28 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't know how injured he is.

But I walked into this season despising the living daylights out of Lebron. Dwight Howard might becoming a close second.
He's moved ahead as far as I'm concerned.

He fucked the Magic royally. He stomped his feet about not going to the Lakers when the Magic could have landed Bynum, he's thrown SVG under the bus more than Lebron Did with Mike Brown.

As a Laker fan, I'm glad he's staying in Orlando.
In58men 05:29 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:

Fuck off me cuz
okcchief 05:32 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
He's moved ahead as far as I'm concerned.

He fucked the Magic royally. He stomped his feet about not going to the Lakers when the Magic could have landed Bynum, he's thrown SVG under the bus more than Lebron Did with Mike Brown.

As a Laker fan, I'm glad he's staying in Orlando.
I agree 100%
The Bad Guy 05:44 PM 04-22-2012
Artest is a puke also.Thunder could be in real trouble if Harden is out the same way Love was for the Wolves.
kcxiv 05:46 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
Artest should be locked up, period. That dude has issues way beyond fixing, he's a ticking time bomb no matter what he or other people say about him being "changed." You can just tell the dude is not all there. psycho
that elbow was bad, but outside of that, i dont think he's done anything really bad. I dunno about you, but if someone throws beer at me, im swinging at their head.

He needs to be fined and suspended a few games for that elbow no doubt, but he's not done anything bad in a long long time. (what he did bad in detroit, imo wasnt that bad considering what was done to him.)
Al Bundy 05:57 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I'm a chickenshit bitch cuz
FYP
BIG_DADDY 06:03 PM 04-22-2012
Artest is a puke also.Thunder could be in real trouble if Harden is out the same way Love was for the Wolves.
I agree but still don't understand why Harden was on him when he was doing his celebration. Teams have been trying to push Artests buttons ever since he really tried to change and I guess someone was finally successful. I sure hope the suspension isn't too bad. Maybe we can get back to the real Ron Artest now and get rid of this whole lame World Peace dealio he has going on.
okcchief 06:09 PM 04-22-2012
If Harden misses time we're done. I think he'll be ok by this time next week. I'm guessing we'll play the late game Sunday.

Seeing that Haden missed the second half and Durant and Westbrook shot 20% or so from the field it's a wonder we were in the game much less up by 18.

Thabo did a great job on Kobe but he wasn't missing shit in the clutch.

Today's game was pretty much meaningless for us because SA isn't losing. I'm hoping they learn from this bullshit FINALLY! Keep doing the things that built the lead.
The Bad Guy 06:12 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
If Harden misses time we're done. I think he'll be ok by this time next week. I'm guessing we'll play the late game Sunday.

Seeing that Haden missed the second half and Durant and Westbrook shot 20% or so from the field it's a wonder we were in the game much less up by 18.

Thabo did a great job on Kobe but he wasn't missing shit in the clutch.

Today's game was pretty much meaningless for us because SA isn't losing. I'm hoping they learn from this bullshit FINALLY! Keep doing the things that built the lead.
I know I'm in the supreme minority with this, but I hate Westbrook's game. I think he settles way too much and when things don't go well for him in the first half, he forces a ton of shit in the 2nd. I recognize he's a great player, but I just don't see a team basketball guy there.
-King- 06:41 PM 04-22-2012
I truly think it was an accident. Look at it in real time

There is no way Artest saw Harden. Slow motion makes everything look bad.
okcchief 06:43 PM 04-22-2012
I know I'm in the supreme minority with this, but I hate Westbrook's game. I think he settles way too much and when things don't go well for him in the first half, he forces a ton of shit in the 2nd. I recognize he's a great player, but I just don't see a team basketball guy there.
I have a love hate relationship with him. He can play great and he can play like junk. He has spurts were you would think he's the best player in the league. He has spurts were you don't want him on the court. This is why the injury to Manor was HUGE. He calmed the team down when Russ was all over the place. Actually, Durant does the same types of things but his rep over shadows it. Harden is by far the best team player. I put it on Brooks. If we had a solid leader these guys would become smarter basketball players and play more of a team game. When we are playing with a lead no one touches the ball but Durant and Westbrook and it drives me insane. I don't think they respect Brooks and do whatever they want. I want them to wake up and kick ass but if they don't a first round loss to Dallas and Brooks out the door might be the best thing in the long run.
-King- 06:46 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
Why does everybody think this..that Kobe is the best closer in the league.? Because you see him making shots on sportscenter that get highly sensationalized by ESPN? This is one of the only things I dislike about the NBA and more and more in college. The belief that you clear everything out, and give the ball to your best player and let him chuck up a guarded mid range jump shot. No screens, no passing, no attempts at offensive rebounds. If that was the best option to score, woudln't you do that every time down the court? A guarded mid range jumpshot is one of the worst % shots there is.

By metrics and stats, Kobe is a below average closer if you look at it in terms of success level. Guys like Chris Paul are much better because they can shoot, pass, and get to the rim forcing the issue. That is why I never understood why ppl would get on Lebron's ass when he'd drive kick it out to a wide open 44% 3 point shooter FTW.
Sup?
okcchief 07:06 PM 04-22-2012
Yeah, Kobe really sucks with the game on the line :s
Page 121 of 205
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171 > Last »
Up