ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 46
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 11:36 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
As long as they don't wear pink and paint their nails!
Im still stuck on the white nails thing.

I think it's really silly that if we told these He Men that he carries the phone because a lil girl who loves him asked him to, they would be just fine with it.

The switch is in their heads.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:38 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Keep reading, you ****ing nimrod. I addressed Baker, Kyler and Bryce Young.

Shall we pore over the list of 6’2”+ #1 busts? The list is long.
Lol you utter IDIOT!!..the list is longer because there are vastly more 6'2 plus guys that have performed well in college and made it to the draft. Successful shorter guys ARE STILL OUTLIERS in college and even worse in the NFL dummy. So you can't compare the two.

The bottom line is ALL of the best QB's today and the best one's who have been drafted over the last several years ARE ALL TALLER THAN CALEB...FACT.

Does that mean he's gonna be a bust? No. But the worrying trend of qb's his height going into the nfl over the last six years has been clear to see. They are either bad or average at best. Fullstop.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Now read your sentence after the part you bolded
You're such a fucking idiot it is incredible.

Yes, if a little boy natrually gravitates towards effeminate things, there's a decent chance he's gay. I'm clearly not talking in absolutes when I say that, hence "decent chance".

Dudes being overly effeminate often (NOT ALL THE TIME FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU) overlaps with sexuality. You understand that, right?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:40 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a fucking second.
If I had to choose between my son being the next Patrick Mahomes or working a desk job, I'd choose the NFL star. That doesn't mean it'd bother me if it didn't work out, though.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:42 AM 03-29-2024
Well this thread took an interesting turn
[Reply]
Rausch 11:44 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well this thread took an interesting turn
Not really.

Seems to have gone the same way they all do...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If I had to choose between my son being the next Patrick Mahomes or working a desk job, I'd choose the NFL star. That doesn't mean it'd bother me if it didn't work out, though.
Wow, sounds like you think being straight is MUCH better :-)

That's fine. It doesn't have to "bother you". Just don't tell me you don't have a preference whatsoever if presented the choice. That's all I'm saying.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 03-29-2024
I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:50 AM 03-29-2024
And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a fucking second.
I get what you're saying. It's not about being gay specifically, but your own kid going through the bullshit/ridicule/bullying/etc; and no parent would wish that on anyone or want to see their own kid go through it.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:50 AM 03-29-2024
Do we think Caleb Williams sticks his ass up like a cat stretching at the bottom of the pile looking for a little extra contact?

This thread rules btw
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
Wow, you're just so much better than people like me. Kudos man.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I get what you're saying. It's not about being gay specifically, but your own kid going through the bullshit/ridicule/bullying/etc; and no parent would wish that on anyone or want to see their own kid go through it.
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:53 AM 03-29-2024
Wow, you're just so much better than people like me. Kudos man.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-)
Fucking pussy.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:57 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
At the same time, that type of bullshit is less common today than it was when we were kids. Something like a third of gen Z identify as one of the alphabet soup of not straight these days.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 46
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up