ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Hall of Classics>ENDelt does something foolish.
luv 04:18 AM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
At least she didn't get put to death.... like... f*ck... what is that country where the Australian gal went... Indonesia. Yeah... don't f*ck with drugs in foreign countires.
Okie dokie, seeing as how I know little to nothing about drugs, this would be my cue to get my arse to bed. Hell, it's only after 5AM. Night all.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 04:18 AM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Okie dokie, seeing as how I know little to nothing about drugs, this would be my cue to get my arse to bed. Hell, it's only after 5AM. Night all.
byeeeee but you can stay and karaoke you know.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 04:18 AM 09-17-2005
At least she didn't get put to death.... like... f*ck... what is that country where the Australian gal went... Indonesia. Yeah... don't f*ck with drugs in foreign countires.
Malaysia
[Reply]
Miles 04:21 AM 09-17-2005
Netherlands
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:21 AM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by kchiefsqt:
is taht u in the pic?
:-)

Originally Posted by Miles:
Netherlands
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 09-17-2005
When I flew up to MO in March I had weed in my bag. Got there and found a note inside that said it had been searched.... the weed was still there. I found it mildly humorous.
Jeez...what happens if they find it?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:41 PM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Jeez...what happens if they find it?
what do you think happens?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
what do you think happens?
I'm guessing they throw his ass in jail and charge him with possession.
[Reply]
Miles 04:00 AM 09-17-2005
Sorry I left you guys for a minute. Had to walk up to the Philly Sandwich Co and get a pizza steak. It was so worth the walk. Mmmm.... thtat was good.
Bad influance on you. Nice to have good drunk grub across the street. All the shit here closes at 2:00.
[Reply]
luv 04:01 AM 09-17-2005
Bad influance on you. Nice to have good drunk grub across the street. All the shit here closes at 2:00.
Don't feel bad. It closes earlier than that here.
[Reply]
Miles 04:07 AM 09-17-2005
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Don't feel bad. It closes earlier than that here.
Im used to the places closing later than that but cant really complain since there are some great places in walking distance to me during the day. Still miss taco cabana at 3:00 though.
[Reply]
luv 04:09 AM 09-17-2005
Im used to the places closing later than that but cant really complain since there are some great places in walking distance to me during the day. Still miss taco cabana at 3:00 though.
About the only places that stay open past 1AM here are the 24 hour places like Ziggy's Cafe and Steak & Shake. Well, Taco bell is open till like 3 or 4AM. Something like that. Steak & shake was always the place to go after hitting the bars. At least it used to be. I haven't done that in awhile.
[Reply]
Miles 04:08 AM 09-17-2005
It's not across the street. It's actually just over a half a mile up the road. It's across the street from the last bar I was at tonight. Eh, f*ck it... I burned some calories walking home... then walking back... then walking home again.

given the beer I drank, and the pizza steak... I probably still came out on the losing end.
At this hour across the street is the same thing. Drunk walks are nothing.
[Reply]
luv 04:00 AM 09-17-2005
Sorry I left you guys for a minute. Had to walk up to the Philly Sandwich Co and get a pizza steak. It was so worth the walk. Mmmm.... thtat was good.
So Miles was right. He went for food.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:26 AM 09-17-2005
Ok... I just watched the movies I made tonight... and, while I didn't get as drunk in them as I'd hoped... I still think they're rather humorous. anyone willing to volunteer hosting would be greatly rewarding in entertainment.
Do the freaking Haka already.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up