ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you still support the team if they move?
TribalElder 04:18 PM 04-03-2024
Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
[Reply]
penguinz 10:36 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I still can't believe this is even happening. :-)
It isn't. Teams aren't going anywhere. It was/is just really stupid to tie the teams together.

Both teams need to just step back and actually put effort into putting their best efforts into a real plan that is unique to each team.

To me this seemed a lot like the Royals tried to tie themselves to the Chiefs to get the vote. Hunt realized this so they put together the shitty upgrade plan they presented.

At least that is how it comes across to me.
[Reply]
vonBobo 10:44 AM 04-04-2024
In my life time and before PM arrived I had watched the chiefs go 4-15 in playoff games with zero Superbowl appearances. I do not believe the league has the parity they market, and I had already begun missing game days for other obligations and interests.

After PM is done playing I have zero interest in watching another .500 team go one and done until I'm dead.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:54 AM 04-04-2024
I assume the question means if they move out of the KC metro altogether. I don’t support the Royals as it is, so no change for me there, and I would cease my Chiefs fandom instantly if they moved.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:58 AM 04-04-2024
Hell yea especially if they come to North Texas. Probably get season tickets.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:01 AM 04-04-2024
I used to work for the KC Kings as a kid. They moved the team to SacTown after my SR year in HS. I thought I'd always follow them, but I completely lost interest after less than a year. So, if they moved the Chiefs/Royals completely out of the KC metro area - like, where Kansas City couldn't be a part of their name? I'll hate feeling this way, but yeah, they could both f off at that point.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:07 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Hell yea especially if they come to North Texas. Probably get season tickets.
They are not going to Texas. No way Jerry would allow that.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:11 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What about the Fairbanks Ermines?
I would support the Fairbanks Ermines!!!!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:03 PM 04-04-2024
I think I'd just be done with football all together.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:07 PM 04-04-2024
I would support the Cucamonga Cracka Killas.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:28 PM 04-04-2024
St Louis...to make Pablo happy
[Reply]
PHOG 03:32 PM 04-04-2024
If they were to go across state lines, or to another county, sure. But if'n they want to go to that hell hole Texas or any other state, then no I couldn't possibly follow them (after PM)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:40 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It isn't. Teams aren't going anywhere. It was/is just really stupid to tie the teams together.

Both teams need to just step back and actually put effort into putting their best efforts into a real plan that is unique to each team.

To me this seemed a lot like the Royals tried to tie themselves to the Chiefs to get the vote. Hunt realized this so they put together the shitty upgrade plan they presented.

At least that is how it comes across to me.
I'm worried it's the other way around, he drew up the shitty plan because he wants to leave. We just have to wait and see.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:42 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
St Louis...to make Pablo happy
Ugh...
[Reply]
Pinchshot 05:40 PM 04-04-2024
Voted yes based on them moving to KCK.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:41 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I'm worried it's the other way around, he drew up the shitty plan because he wants to leave. We just have to wait and see.
What actions of the last few years have lead you to believe Hunt wants to move the team?

He absolutely needed to rid the team of the attachment to the Royals, so that angle would make perfect sense to me. The Royals ownership have been revealing a lot about themselves in the last few weeks that I assume Clark was already privy to. He probably didn't need very many meetings to figure out he wanted no part of dragging that boat anchor across the finish line.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up