ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.
There's no arguing taste. :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..
[Reply]
In58men 07:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..
It’s starting to become sickening
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 07:57 PM 04-25-2019
https://youtu.be/nLpKXicChB0
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:03 PM 04-25-2019
My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
What about a broken arm though?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
What about a broken arm though?
Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.
And you got your evidence of that from where?

You've got all the circumstantial evidence in the world to tell you that Hill abuses his kid and nothing that suggests the broken arm is the result of an "accident" but that's what you believe. How did you come to that conclusion?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:08 PM 04-25-2019
My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

Did your dad make you hold your arms out so he could punch you in the chest if you cried?

Did your dad choke your mom when she was pregnant?

Agree or disagree on the belt-whipping thing. I personally think it's child abuse, but whatever. We're way past this simply being a spanking.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:08 PM 04-25-2019

As someone who knows I deserved getting a wooden spoon to my ass when I acted like a fucking brat, this is not about what I view child abuse as much as what everyone else does.

Everyone else considers that child abuse, so..
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:56 PM 04-25-2019
The biggest question in this thread is who stole FAX’s account?
[Reply]
jettio 07:58 PM 04-25-2019
They might as well make it illegal to be black if an eavesdrop tape of what a mom says a 3 year old said is something you lose your job over according to white people.

A recording taken at an airport half a world away?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
They might as well make it illegal to be black if an eavesdrop tape of what a mom says a 3 year old said is something you lose your job over according to white people.
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?
[Reply]
jettio 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?
Apparently, investigators are supposed to keep child investigations confidential. Does that law apply to black people?

If there is a forensic interview of the kid, the quality of it depends on the interviewer and the kids cognitive ability.

I bet a good forensic interview of the kid, would be helpful to Tyreek.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Then why were no charges filed genius?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up