ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
Mulliganman 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The only thing this tape has convinced me of is that both Tyreek and Crystal are crazy and really shouldn't be together. Beyond that, I don't really think it changes anything. Still not enough evidence to charge anyone. Still plenty of evidence that they're shitty parents that might not deserve to keep their kid.
It will be the ripple effects of the tape that will likely change things
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:53 PM 04-25-2019
At this point... Cmon. I don't want it to be true. This isn't a choir boy who finds himself in a gray area. This is a guy skating on thin ice already. Whether he's guilty or not. No doubt whatsoever he still has anger issues. I think anyone defending him at this point is clinging to a thin reality.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:47 PM 04-25-2019
This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.
And yet the DA saw the evidence of abuse and thought a crime was committed.

But everyone can keep acting like getting your ass whipped as a child entitles you to ignore what a DA has labeled abuse.
[Reply]
jettio 08:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And yet the DA saw the evidence of abuse and thought a crime was committed.

But everyone can keep acting like getting your ass whipped as a child entitles you to ignore what a DA has labeled abuse.
That was dishonorable for the DA to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state required for the "crime"

If he is bound by confidentiality to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state, then cowardly claiming "crime" is just race-baiting the portion of the mob that is susceptible to race baiting.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
That was dishonorable for the DA to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state required for the "crime"

If he is bound by confidentiality to not cite the statute or ordinance and the mental state, then cowardly claiming "crime" is just race-baiting the portion of the mob that is susceptible to race baiting.
I felt from the beginning the need to have a press conference to announce no charges were being filed was kind of odd. And that it was more of an implication of guilt.

but that's not in my wheel house and could be perfectly normal. :-)
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:48 PM 04-25-2019
Curious (because I don’t know) but would the police have asked his boy who broke his arm and if the kid said Daddy would they be able to act on that? Not commenting on the case but was interested to know if police actually interview minors in situations like this?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Curious (because I don’t know) but would the police have asked his boy who broke his arm and if the kid said Daddy would they be able to act on that? Not commenting on the case but was interested to know if police actually interview minors in situations like this?
they would have alerted DFS which would have done an investigation and determined if it was just like an injury that a kid got from falling off a bike or a trampoline or something or if there were signs of abuse.

On a related note: DFS removed the child from Hill and his fiancee's custody.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
they would have alerted DFS which would have done an investigation and determined if it was just like an injury that a kid got from falling off a bike or a trampoline or something or if there were signs of abuse.

On a related note: DFS removed the child from Hill and his fiancee's custody.
I get that they found evidence that something happened — I’m asking if they will ask the child point blank if one or the other parent abused him?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I get that they found evidence that something happened — I’m asking if they will ask the child point blank if one or the other parent abused him?
The police maybe not but DFS would. Maybe not a 3 year old but they would ask age appropriate questions to understand from the child's point of view what happened.

Sometimes you can't ask a child a question directly but you can ask the same question a few different ways to get an answer.

Note I'm not a social worker but my mom was, and worked in the group that did abuse investigation.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
The police maybe not but DFS would. Maybe not a 3 year old but they would ask age appropriate questions to understand from the child's point of view what happened.

Sometimes you can't ask a child a question directly but you can ask the same question a few different ways to get an answer.

Note I'm not a social worker but my mom was, and worked in the group that did abuse investigation.
Thanks for sharing — it’s appreciated.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by :
The conversation was recorded as the couple walked through Dubai International Airport, according to KCTV. No date for the conversation was given.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...son-abuse-case
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.
In the darkness of the time- that some funny shizzle rite thar
[Reply]
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up