ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 51
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
Pablo 08:43 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Frank White is the man
Bet his hawg is twice as long and three times as thick as Sherminators
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:20 PM 01-19-2024
Matt Chapman to the Royals?

You hear a rumor once that doesn’t make much sense and you ignore it. You hear it 12 times and you start to take notice. It may not happen, but enough people keep telling me the #Royals are still in on a big free agent, so I wrote about it. https://t.co/SxgrX2w22W

— David Lesky (@DBLesky) January 19, 2024

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:47 PM 01-19-2024
Can we please sign Zack Greinke? Goddammit, I need to see this man get 3000 K’s in a Royals uniform!
[Reply]
tk13 04:28 PM 01-19-2024
I find it hard to believe they'd go for someone like Chapman but the infield defense would be loaded. Seems like he'd be a bat pretty similar to Renfroe though. Urshela seems more like a Royals move.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:45 PM 01-19-2024
Chapman would certainly be a move that stresses KC isn’t operating like the old Royals days.

First, he’s going to cost a bunch.

Second, his offensive profile is low average, high OBP.

That’s very much not a Royals move.

I’d love it, though. An IF defense with Chapman, Witt, and Massey would be elite-elite. And they could trade Garcia at that point and get a decent return.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:21 PM 01-19-2024
Frank White is such a slimy motherfucker. I'm starting to think he's slimier than Sherman. Dude has no reason to veto this. Let the God damn voters vote for what they want. Slimy shit.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:47 PM 01-19-2024
Royals get Chapman, they probably become the favorites in the AL Central
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Frank White is such a slimy mother****er. I'm starting to think he's slimier than Sherman. Dude has no reason to veto this. Let the God damn voters vote for what they want. Slimy shit.
Why? Why should we vote on financing a stadium when we don't even know the location? This should give voters great pause that they want to push this through without all the details.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:09 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Interesting
I mean, that building is ugly. Knock it down
[Reply]
BWillie 12:10 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Frank White is such a slimy motherfucker. I'm starting to think he's slimier than Sherman. Dude has no reason to veto this. Let the God damn voters vote for what they want. Slimy shit.
Sure he does. He was fired by the Royals for being boring
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:07 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why? Why should we vote on financing a stadium when we don't even know the location? This should give voters great pause that they want to push this through without all the details.
They only have like 7 years to figure this out. What a good reason to blow millions on a election to just have voters turn it down because of the lack of information.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:15 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They only have like 7 years to figure this out. What a good reason to blow millions on a election to just have voters turn it down because of the lack of information.
Yup and the 2 choices are basically miles of empty parking lots vs a thriving area with local businesses but not we should give the billionaires the money first and let them dictate where they want to build the stadium. This is all Frank White's fault! Not the inept owner who's shared a half ass plan throughout or the people who continuously supported Frank White

This is the most KC thing ever. A bunch of dimwits who support a half ass plan in order to not feel like the rubes they really are
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:53 PM 01-20-2024
Not sure why you're down voting me CC you know it's true.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:38 PM 01-22-2024
Veto gets an over ride. Eat shit Frank.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 06:18 PM 01-22-2024

Free-agent reliever Aroldis Chapman in agreement with Pirates on a one-year, $10.5M contract, pending physical, source tells @TheAthletic. On it: @francysromeroFR, @Joelsherman1.

— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) January 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 5 of 51
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up